Only good ingredients for acne skin!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 07, 2012

This moisturizer is totally free for all those ingredients I can't use because of my acne prone skin. That is a big plus for me, been hard to find a "clean" facial moisturizer without bad ingredients. And the best part is that it smells good and works very well. I can feel the differense, many others Ive tried have caused breakouts- even they promise theire totally free for ingredients that causes breakouts. Will of course buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2754000 on Apr 15, 2011

It really moisturize and make the skin soft.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 03, 2011

Great product, great price

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2816556 on Aug 17, 2009

This moisturizer absorbs great doesn't leave my face greasy. Works great and is affordable.A little goes a long ways. Will order again

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Sep 10, 2013

I see some had problems with this cream and gets a reaction. I have done that before with Jasons Aloe Vera cream, the one was to stroong. But this works fine with me. One morning i got a little red, but it dissapeared, and i think it makes the skin really working with blood cirulation. This leaves my skin incredible smooth and it does not irritate my skin, its very moisteruizing. I have a combination skin condition, but my skin gets clearer and clearer. The smell is also nice, not to overwhelming but good. I will be more of this cream now :)

soooft

Posted by Reviewer2949631 on Feb 04, 2011

My husband has i very dry skin and after he tried this product his skin become excellent and soooft

Good price and good moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer2918309 on Sep 30, 2011

Good price and good moisturizer.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Mar 05, 2010

put it on after jojoba oil or almond oil and it is great. very reasonable priced as well

Very little needed, sinks in beautifully

Posted by 4710207740083985406 on May 02, 2016

You don't need much product to cover your face and when blended in won't remain tacky for long.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 19, 2012