Great everyday lotion

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Feb 23, 2009

I really like this lotion. The price is great, as is the lotion. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin greasy. I don't like that it has parabens in it, but overall it's a great lotion.

Perfect protect

Posted by Reviewer1855981 on Jan 06, 2011

Perfect protect

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3232059 on Jan 06, 2011

I have used many moisturizers-some branded, some from pharmacies and this is the moisturizer I love. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any redness. It provides adequate moisture and feels good against the skin. Iherb offers it at a great price too.

soooft

Posted by Reviewer2949631 on Feb 04, 2011

My husband has i very dry skin and after he tried this product his skin become excellent and soooft

love it

Posted by Reviewer1069857 on Feb 08, 2011

This is a light moisterizer thatworks great under makeup.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 12, 2010

Good!

Excellent in every way.

Posted by Reviewer2149398 on May 25, 2010

This face lotion is all veagen so no animal or petroleum by products or chemicals. the texture, light almost no scent, and creamy application is why this is my favorite face pleasure. my very sensitive skin has not had any reactions. my friend who i recommened it to loves it too. i never have fear of using this product and even found it sooths my skin irritations from other sources. i have used 2x daily for 3 yrs. the ease of use and minimal packaging are also a plus. i can't stop talking about it. my skin looks younger and feels great.

What a moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2617490 on Jun 16, 2010

I really feel I've got a good deal with this cream. Soaks in well, keeps the skin soft. Ocessionally, when my skin feels extra-dry, I put on a second application and it is all that I need. Great product, great price.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Aug 31, 2010

I will definately buy this again. It actually moisturizes, and does not leave a trace of fat on top of my skin, does not absorb so fast that I need to put on more right away, and it has a mattening effect. Love it!

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer3215810 on Mar 22, 2010

I really like the feeling of this cream. It's not too heavy, not too light. The scent is very light, too. My skin stays soft for hours after using it.