I love it

Posted by 4920472321725046292 on Jul 12, 2016

It's lightweight but at the same time very moisturizing, A staple for me from now on!

Does a great job.

Posted by 5329439388740638574 on Aug 19, 2016

Does a great job.

Awesome moisturizer

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on May 20, 2015

I bought it 4 months ago and I love it! At first my skin were red after it, but now i love it. My boyfriend uses it and he loves it as well. Es una hidratante genial! La compre hace 4 meses y me encanta. Al pprincipio me enrojecía la piel, pero ya se acostumbró y es mi hidratante favorita. Mi novio tambien la usa y le encanta. Vamos a reponerla ya porque se nos está acabando =)

OMG

Posted by 4646445105053972039 on Mar 29, 2015

Ma peau n'a jamais été aussi hydrater , cet creme est devenu incontournable de mes routines

Great Product!

Posted by 5168859476055929577 on Sep 18, 2016

The Dessert Essence , Essential Moisturizer is named Correctly because once you start using it your skin will feel like velvet and you will want to buy more. It's light and glides on smooth. Your skin will drink it in without any problems of tingling because it's all natural which is hard to find because with all the chemical products on the market nowadays making it hard to know exactly what your putting on your face. This product you can clearly understand that you are putting mother earth on your face because it's gentle, smooth, and organic. Your skin will love it. If you can get the Desert Essence -Thoroughly Clean Face Wash and then use the matching moisturizer your skin is going to look and feel fantastic. Great skin is priceless but this line makes it very affordable. My skin is in great shape and condition because of this product line. Dessert Essence Rocks!

Best facial moisturizer ever

Posted by Reviewer3223090 on Mar 07, 2011

I recently found out that I am allergic to many ingredients in beauty products so I switched to all organic products. This facial moisturizer is great on my acne prone combination skin. A little bit goes a long way and the price is great.

Light but not greasy/oily

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Mar 11, 2011

A good basic face cream, ive struggled to find a decent one which i can just use for my face, either ones ive had in the past are to oily or just feel awful. This really works well, good thing is if you want it to be even silky, add abit of jojoba oil to it. works even better.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1348894 on Mar 13, 2011

This is really silky on my face. make my skin softer with reasonable price. Thanks for I-herb.. :)

awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2344195 on Apr 14, 2010

This product is by far the best I've used in years. I guess I value great products like these b/c my skin is so sensitive & difficult to please. I've used many, many products on my face & none compare to desert essence. It is lightweight, absorbs quickly, & has not caused any breakouts. I am excited about putting this on my face everyday. Awesome product!

perfect moisturizer, perfect prize!

Posted by Johanna on Feb 24, 2011

The jar is big, so i dont have to be re-ordering too often, the price is cheap for such a good product with no harsh cemicals.My skin is pretty sensitive, and this is one of the few moisturizers that wont irritate it.Thank you!