too heavy

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

too heavy for my normal skin and also causes irritation on my forehead

Ok

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

Nothing special.

This moisturizer is ok, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on May 28, 2012

I ordered this after being happy several other Desert Essence products. I like the fact that it isn't heavily scented, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. However, after using it I did start to break out. I've started mixing it with lavender and tea tree oil, and it works better.

disgusting

Posted by eka422 on May 22, 2012

Bad smell.. very bad..

That smell!!!

Posted by 5649221881297775498 on May 20, 2012

Fine moisturizer actually,but feels little bit like mask after absorption. Does not burn on my skin.Hovewer,it has just HORRIBLE smell!! No pleasure when appying.

The smell...

Posted by Reviewer3060727 on May 05, 2012

I was excited to get this cream. I had read lots of reviews and I could see that people was torn about loving it and hating them smell. I unfortunately couldn't handle the smell. So if you have a fine nose for smells I would go for another one. I gave it to my mom and she couldn't even smell it, and likes it. I would also like to add that this is a bit to rich for my oily skin. I would say that this is good for normal to dry skin.

The ONLY moisturizer that works for me

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on May 05, 2012

I have super sensitive skin due to several medical issues, and this seems to work for me very well. It does not leave residue like other facial creams can do and yet it protects the skin. Very light and not greasy, just about right. Like the fact that it's fragrance free, and the odor disappears very quickly after application.

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

Highly recommend!

Weightless

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

This product is very light and moisturizes beautifully. Great for humid weather- it doesn't make me sweat and even helps reduce oily look on face. Cheaper than pharmacy/cosmetic brands. I am definitely not going to use any other moisturizer but this one!

Great natural moisturizer

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 17, 2012

It has an odd smell, but the result is fantastic. It leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. And it will last a long time if you only use it on your face, the pot is very big. I recommend it.