Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Dental Tape, Tea Tree Oil, Waxed, 30 Yds (27.4 m)

Reviews 5-star

Best dental tape I've ever seen!

Posted by Reviewer1164411 on Jun 02, 2009

I prefer dental tape rather than dental floss because dental floss is too thin and tends to stack between my teeth. I am free from such problem with this dental tape. I also like the smell of this product. I feel comfortable whenever I use it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. Note that this dental floss is thicker. It is about 1.2 mm in width and 0.2 mm in thickness (Rough estimate). This thick floss does not shred easily and not sharp either. It is good for those with bigger tooth gap (like my back teeth). Because of its size and thickness, you can clean the gap easily and it does not cut into your gums. Sometimes tiny bone piece get stuck in my teeth gap, this floss is also useful in this aspect as it does not shred easily. Generally, I used this along with the thinner version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is very well. It is cheaper than most of the normal dental floss. It is much shorter than the thin version. (45.7m) Check out my page for more reviews!

Love the after-taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It works fine as a floss, and I really like the tea tree oil after-taste, it is refreshing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

dental tape

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jun 19, 2009

This is the first time I have seen dental tape as thick as this and so I was a bit skeptical but now my teeth don't bleed anymore after I floss and it cleans twice as good as the average shop fluoride ones. I won't be going back to those anymore. I even use it on my 2 year old and it's not hot for his mouth either. Definitely buying this one again.

Dental Tape

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 05, 2009

Have used this for a couple of years at the suggestion of my dentist, and really like it, as opposed to the commercial brands. It cleans between teeth and the surface very well. I think the tea tree oil also helps keep my gums healthy.