Natural is the way to go

Posted by Reviewer1831390 on Sep 04, 2012

I have a skin condition which prevents me from using comfortably most varieties of normal deodorant, this however is both comfortable and suitable for my skin. The scent is refreshing and natural and the price is acceptable when compared with similar products. I'll never go back to the "Axe body spray" and related "Sexy sex sex body spray" genre of deodorants, they are unnatural and an assault on the nostrils.

I'm not too sure about this product.

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Feb 18, 2013

This deodorant is not miraculous, maybe he does not suit me and I find the smell strange.

Nothing special

Posted by 5068498325224671782 on Jul 14, 2014

It is ok to use during the winter when I do not sweat that much. But during the summer it does not help very much. It lasts for a few hours but if there is a lot of humidity it will not prevent the smelly sweating.

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Sep 24, 2012

The odor control works on a average day, but fails to impress during a hot summer day. The lemon scent could be more natural.

Not long-lasting plus not good smelling

Posted by 5362348426495855730 on Jan 12, 2015

It smels like insecticide, a horrible scent. Not the lemon scent I was specting. If I shower in the morning and use it imediatly after, I'll start smelling in the afternoon. Not a good product at all.

Doesn't hide the smell

Posted by 5649678421774202438 on Sep 29, 2016

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not serve it's purpose - I still sweat and not only that but the smell of the sweat is not hidden by this deo. Disappointed

saving it for the moscito season

Posted by ekstravirgin on May 16, 2013

This deodorant smells horrible - I bet I can use it as an insect repellant

Horrible!

Posted by 5419113570661119792 on Nov 04, 2014

It didn't work properly due to smell-protection. The worst of all is that it gave me a terrible itchy rash in my arm pits. I tried to stop using it, and it disappared. Then I started using it again, and the rash came back right away. I gave it to my partner, and he experienced exactly the same. Had to throw it in the garbage...