Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

Not a miracle, but in fact I like it, because it is not sticky, does not have odor and it is important for me because I don't want that deodorants would mix up with my perfumes. It helps to lock a sweat away indeed. Only one thing that is not super, you will need to rub it in your underarm 10 times up and down, up and down in order to feel that you put some deodorant on you.

lasts a pretty long time.

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Mar 11, 2013

very good deodorant! keeps my pits dry and it's fragrance free, so i can wear whatever perfume or body lotion i please.not strong enough if you sweat alot.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1370688 on Nov 19, 2012

Keeps me dry al day, dosent have a to strong smell, and keeps my skin happy!

Fairly effective

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This works for about 12 hours for me, and then wears off. I have found better results with the zinc based deodorants.

Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1902337 on Dec 28, 2010

Good Stuff...

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jun 29, 2011

Very delicate smell and good value for price, but not enough as perspiration.

Hey this works!

Posted by Reviewer3070261 on Jul 02, 2011

I was not getting good results from Toms, and spent hours looking up all the different deodorants on this website. Finally just picked this one to try. I guess the aloe and camamille ingredients talked me into it. IT works! as long as you put it on every day. It also does not feel wet which is gross. Also better if you've shaved so I don't know what guys do.

Surprised it worked

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Aug 29, 2011

I never tried a natural deodorant before. I was disappointed that it had no scent. I little something would be nice, but it actually seems to work as well as my popular brand, with no white residue.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Nov 27, 2011

I like this very much.. Nice price.

Good value for price

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

This controlled my underarm odor better than Tom's of Maine deodorant with no irritation either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »