Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I really like this product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2115622 on May 07, 2011

Best deodorant I ever used. Realy dry, no smell.

I love this deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Jul 13, 2012

I am pleasantly surprised at what a good job this does plus it has just a light fragrance.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried many deodorants, and this is one of the best products available. It seems to help with wetness, it definitely helps with odor, and I can add my own perfume since it's unscented.

love it

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

great texture and feel... and it really works!

THANK'S

Posted by Reviewer1184488 on Sep 09, 2012

All o'key

Great Deodorant

Posted by 4725392139257795946 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been looking for it everywhere. It's natural& decreased perspiration & eliminates odor.

Goes on Clear

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 13, 2012

This deodorant goes on clear. It’s like a miracle! I purchased this with my first order from this site. This stuff is the best! I was using Speed Stick, but it never helped with the odor. I also didn’t like all the nasty chemicals in it. Not only is Desert Essence deodorant natural, but also it there is no more odors! I have tried so many deodorants before this I nearly gave up. It feels like I’m not wearing anything! I absolutely love it. I’ve never found any product this good in stores.

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

This stuff really works. My daughter usually has troublesome BO, but this has taken care of it. It also works well for both my husband and I.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »