Patiko

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 09, 2015

Geras, sulaiko kvapą, nepalieka dėmių.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Nov 13, 2014

Also has nice scent

it's perfect

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Jun 16, 2014

i like this item very much

I really like this product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

super

Posted by Reviewer2726440 on Jun 16, 2013

ce déo fait super bien son job, quasi pas d'odeur, c'est ce que j'aime chez un déo

Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love It!!!

Posted by 5096154023500478106 on Sep 30, 2012

It's an awesome product!

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

This stuff really works. My daughter usually has troublesome BO, but this has taken care of it. It also works well for both my husband and I.

Goes on Clear

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 13, 2012

This deodorant goes on clear. It’s like a miracle! I purchased this with my first order from this site. This stuff is the best! I was using Speed Stick, but it never helped with the odor. I also didn’t like all the nasty chemicals in it. Not only is Desert Essence deodorant natural, but also it there is no more odors! I have tried so many deodorants before this I nearly gave up. It feels like I’m not wearing anything! I absolutely love it. I’ve never found any product this good in stores.

Great Deodorant

Posted by 4725392139257795946 on Sep 09, 2012

I've been looking for it everywhere. It's natural& decreased perspiration & eliminates odor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »