Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 17, 2011

I have (had) problem skin at the back of my thighs and above my knees. And the back on my over arm. Red spots and uneven skin. Used it 3 times, and my skin is much much better. Put on jojoba oil afterwards! I used scrubbing glowes from iHerb. Perfect combination.

Super!!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012

Очень хороший скраб с фруктовыми кислотами, хорошо скрабит. В душе чувствуется еле уловимый запах кислоты которая быстро выветривается. Пользуюсь месяц и результат на лицо.. Всмысле попе:) и ногах целлюлит уменьшился. Очень эффективная вещь:) ********* Very good scrub with fruit acids. In my heart feels faint smell of acid, which quickly disappears. I take a month and the result is very good and it shows!!********* פיליוג טוב עם חומצות פירות. יש ריח קל של חומצה, שמהר נעלם. אני משתמשת חודש והתוצאה היא טובה מאוד

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1777361 on Feb 27, 2012

The smell is sweet but not over powering. This is a very gentle scrub so if you need to use it on very dry scaly skin like your feet then its not gritty enough. But it's a good for an all over scrub.

I dont give 5 stars to paraben-products

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

As I wrote in title, I dont give 5 stars to paraben-products. This is "ok", but the particles in it are too big in my opinion aswell. Didnt liked it, and when I noticed it have parabens in it, I knew I wouldnt buy this if I did a better check. Oh well, my bad.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Nov 06, 2010

The texture, the smell and the graininess is fantastic! smells like heaven.

Le chouchou des peaux sèches et sensibles

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

J'ai une peau très sensible. Et chaque gommage s'apparentait à une torture. Plus maintenant. Ce gommage est juste génial. Il est terriblement crémeux et les grains sont tellement fins qu'ils gomment sans abîmer la peau.

Good body scrub ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and would buy again. There are also other good budy scrubs here, so try them out as well! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3206727 on Jun 23, 2010

Very nice scrub with Shea Butter. It makes my skin soft.

A gentle scrub

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 08, 2012

A very gentle scrub. Smell could be better.

Getting used to it

Posted by Reviewer3232663 on Nov 14, 2012

Has a sweet scent that I don´t like, but the oils feels great on my skin after the shower.