Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Desert Essence, Exfoliating Shea Butter Body Scrub, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

$7.39
$10.99
Savings of: $3.60 (33% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 77 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 44 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Satisfied!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 17, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have (had) problem skin at the back of my thighs and above my knees. And the back on my over arm. Red spots and uneven skin. Used it 3 times, and my skin is much much better. Put on jojoba oil afterwards! I used scrubbing glowes from iHerb. Perfect combination.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Super!!!!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Очень хороший скраб с фруктовыми кислотами, хорошо скрабит. В душе чувствуется еле уловимый запах кислоты которая быстро выветривается. Пользуюсь месяц и результат на лицо.. Всмысле попе:) и ногах целлюлит уменьшился. Очень эффективная вещь:) ********* Very good scrub with fruit acids. In my heart feels faint smell of acid, which quickly disappears. I take a month and the result is very good and it shows!!********* פיליוג טוב עם חומצות פירות. יש ריח קל של חומצה, שמהר נעלם. אני משתמשת חודש והתוצאה היא טובה מאוד

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice smell

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1777361 on Feb 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

The smell is sweet but not over powering. This is a very gentle scrub so if you need to use it on very dry scaly skin like your feet then its not gritty enough. But it's a good for an all over scrub.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I dont give 5 stars to paraben-products

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

As I wrote in title, I dont give 5 stars to paraben-products. This is "ok", but the particles in it are too big in my opinion aswell. Didnt liked it, and when I noticed it have parabens in it, I knew I wouldnt buy this if I did a better check. Oh well, my bad.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Le chouchou des peaux sèches et sensibles

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

J'ai une peau très sensible. Et chaque gommage s'apparentait à une torture. Plus maintenant. Ce gommage est juste génial. Il est terriblement crémeux et les grains sont tellement fins qu'ils gomment sans abîmer la peau.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 44 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »