Auful

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 04, 2011

I wrote good things about this cream at first, but after I tried Aubrey's vegecol line, I had to update! This product is horrible, it's so heavy and sticky, completely ineffective as a daily moisturizer.

DO NOT BUY IF YOUR SKIN IS VERY DRY OR SENSETIVE!!!!!

Posted by 5367249411111495928 on Mar 13, 2014

I would NOT recommend this product! Way to greasy, and does not absorb well. My sin gets dried after a few hours after using this. DO NOT avoid the 1 star rating like i did!! If your know that your skin is dry and sensitive. find another moisturizer

Heavy product that sits on your skin.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

After experiencing Argan Oil for my hair, I wanted to try this. It's a great idea, but they didn't put the same care into making this moisturizer as they do in their other products. I am going back to Avalon's Vitamin C moisturizer because nothing else absorbs like it and leaves a silky finish.

desert essence gentle nourishing day cream spf 15

Posted by 5085318591335180580 on Oct 08, 2014

Probably fine if you dont react to zinc....but unfortunately I seem to. Within an hour of application my skin was stiff as a board and bright bright red. But zinc is the main ingredient in low toxicity sunscreens.....anyone have tips on low toxicity sunscreens without zinc??

Wasn't good for me...

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Too oily, I was all water with it in the winter

Does nothing for my skin

Posted by lusilje on Feb 20, 2014

It's sticky and doesn't absorb well into my skin.