Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Auful

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 04, 2011

I wrote good things about this cream at first, but after I tried Aubrey's vegecol line, I had to update! This product is horrible, it's so heavy and sticky, completely ineffective as a daily moisturizer.

Heavy product that sits on your skin.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

After experiencing Argan Oil for my hair, I wanted to try this. It's a great idea, but they didn't put the same care into making this moisturizer as they do in their other products. I am going back to Avalon's Vitamin C moisturizer because nothing else absorbs like it and leaves a silky finish.

DO NOT BUY IF YOUR SKIN IS VERY DRY OR SENSETIVE!!!!!

Posted by 5367249411111495928 on Mar 13, 2014

I would NOT recommend this product! Way to greasy, and does not absorb well. My sin gets dried after a few hours after using this. DO NOT avoid the 1 star rating like i did!! If your know that your skin is dry and sensitive. find another moisturizer

Wasn't good for me...

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Too oily, I was all water with it in the winter

Does nothing for my skin

Posted by lusilje on Feb 20, 2014

It's sticky and doesn't absorb well into my skin.