Thick, oily, sticky...

Posted by Reviewer1240274 on Jul 31, 2011

Hmmmm, I'd return this if I could...I found it oily and sticky. It's thick and comes in a squeeze tube. It leave face shiny and coated and a little sticky. I have Rosacea and it does not irritate that...However, the consistency of it...you might as well be using any other suntan lotion for faces... I've used DE Age Reversal face serum and was expecting the lightness of that lotion. Not here though...=(

don't like it

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

dont like it , i will not buy again. It is very creamy, and hardly absorbs to the face. and it is stays on my face, and the face starts sweating. yak.

Too thick and smells like Plastic

Posted by 5664005114442485493 on Dec 14, 2014

Due to this product being Fragrance Free, it caught the smell of the container instead. My face smells like some kind of plastic, and it's overpowering. I am forced to wear something else over it just to stop the odor. The product is also too thick, making it near impossible to spread across my dry face. Would send back if I could in an instant.

to oily

Posted by 5026652819573772040 on May 31, 2016

Didnt like my skin after, smells ok but makemyskin looks oily.

Not for me

Posted by livelig on May 04, 2013

I really wanted this day cream to work for me, but it just was not moisturizing enough. I like the fact that it has spf and virtually no smell, but sadly it does not have enough moisture either. So if you have very dry and dehydrated skin this might not be for you.

Viscosity and feel on my face issue

Posted by Reviewer2099937 on Aug 10, 2013

The viscosity isn't right and I don't like the way it feels on my face