OK

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on Aug 07, 2011

The cream is quite thick, which is ok for dry skin. My skin is very reactive and sensitive, so I went through all the ingredients to make sure there's no potential irritants. This cream didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and that's good news. I like the tube packaging, it's much more hygienic than jars. However, I found it too thick for hot summer months, so I'd rather leave it for fall/winter.

Used only until I found a better iherb moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I have bought this a few times on iherb, not because it's a great moisturizer, but rather out of default/lack of better options. I like that it's decent ingredients and it's not as thick/heavy as some other brands (but still kind of thick/creamy for my preference). However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also used Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal w/ SPF 15 and hated it. Way too thick/creamy. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Does what it promises...

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 20, 2013

Great value for money and this cream does what it promises. Didn´t irritate my skin at all. Since my face is not that dry though this was too heavy and resulted in impurities. This is quite a thick cream. I used this on other dry or irritated areas instead where this worked well. I don´t love the smell, but then this is a fragrance free formula.

I don't like the smell

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

It is soft, gentle and feels great, but I don't like the initial smell... not sure what it is, but it is too sweet for my liking.

Day cream

Posted by Reviewer1491973 on Aug 16, 2013

Good texture, but do not like the smell.

happy

Posted by 5060064503616270174 on Sep 11, 2013

I have looked for a day cream with spf for a really long time. I only give it three stars because of the smell and the feel of it. It feels a lot like a normal sunscreen. But still worth its' price!

great

Posted by 4872589058824755433 on Oct 09, 2013

3/5

So, so

Posted by 5140528078085813246 on Oct 27, 2013

Can't decide if I like it or not. When it goes on it dries up fast, i think it's cuz of the aloe vera... i like to feel my skin get moisturized and it really doesn't give me that feel of soft skin :(

An OK day cream

Posted by Reviewer1109751 on Feb 06, 2014

This cream worked well enough for my dry, sensitive skin, and my skin looked better after the first couple of times using it. I won't give it a higher score because it doesn't really absorb into my skin that well, and it leaves it kinda oily-ish? Also whenever I started to sweat (even a little), my face would become really wet and uncomfortable (I haven't experienced this with other day creams).

smells like Hyssop

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

i havent made up my mind yet, i dont use it much becouse of the smell, its a very wierd smell. other then that it feels more like a sunscrean then face cream but that was the reasone i bought it for, 15spf.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »