Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

not that nourishing

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 23, 2011

I have normal/dry skin and after applying this cream I feel like I need more moisture. It's not drying but it's not nourishing in my opinion.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 14, 2011

I found this to be very thick and a little difficult to put on evenly, but it works very well.

Skin gets it's second breath

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011

I've been searching for the cream without rude ingredients that will not harm my sensetive and oily skin.But hopefully I've found it. After I first applied this cream on my face I felt that my skin has got it's second breath.And on the whole this cream might seem rather oily, but after a while, it feels perfect. I'm happy with this product.

Nice!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

I chose this sunscreen because the active ingredient is zinc which provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protetion. It is also a safer, more natural choice when it comes to sunscreen. Very nourishing, but just a tad bit thick for the Texas heat. Doesn't leave a white residue.

Good

Posted by 5327270284880596656 on May 23, 2012

Have not used it very frequent. Nice texture, easy to apply, no fragnance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »