Great natural SPF facial cream for sensitive skin

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I have perioral dermatitis which causes red bumps and a flaky rash around my nose and mouth. This cream does not aggravate the condition but does just what it's supposed to. It moisturizes and provides sun screen. I use it once a day in the morning after using my gently cleanser. It's a thick formula, which can be expected with the high ratio of vegetable oils and fats and sunscreen. I have to wait a little longer than usual to apply my mineral makeup after using this but I'm very glad to have found a product that will keep my skin soft and protect from UV rays. The scent is very neutral and hardly noticable.

Good for my skin.

Posted by 4952184479671901331 on Jul 08, 2014

It's got great consistency and and I love that it's fragrance free, but I thought it might help a bit on fine lines in the skin because of the argan oil in it. It didn't. My last day cream kind of gave a bit tighter skin

A little thick for summer months

Posted by 5215356410818792018 on Jun 29, 2014

Is Thick in consistency and on my combination skin it feels sticky and heavy, so i use it at night, because i start sweating if i put it on my face during a hot day. Does not irritate the skin, but sometimes feels like i need amore moisture. Fragrance free.

Works fine

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Feb 21, 2014

This daycream works fairly well, but is a bit hard to spread on the face.

bonne crème

Posted by 4938929986371623755 on Dec 09, 2013

convient à ma peau sensible

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 20, 2013

I guess this cream will do if your skin is really dry and you never sweat... For my skin this product is a bit too heavy.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Aug 20, 2012

A good everyday moisturizer. Can be a little bit difficult to spread out but if the face is left a bit damp before it goes on smooth. Smells a bit earthy -like dirt- but I kinda like it. I will most likely repurchase.

Good

Posted by 5327270284880596656 on May 23, 2012

Have not used it very frequent. Nice texture, easy to apply, no fragnance.

Nice!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

I chose this sunscreen because the active ingredient is zinc which provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protetion. It is also a safer, more natural choice when it comes to sunscreen. Very nourishing, but just a tad bit thick for the Texas heat. Doesn't leave a white residue.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer3091173 on Apr 02, 2012

It's a good cream. A little white until it soak.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »