not that nourishing

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 23, 2011

I have normal/dry skin and after applying this cream I feel like I need more moisture. It's not drying but it's not nourishing in my opinion.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 14, 2011

I found this to be very thick and a little difficult to put on evenly, but it works very well.

Skin gets it's second breath

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011

I've been searching for the cream without rude ingredients that will not harm my sensetive and oily skin.But hopefully I've found it. After I first applied this cream on my face I felt that my skin has got it's second breath.And on the whole this cream might seem rather oily, but after a while, it feels perfect. I'm happy with this product.

Great natural SPF facial cream for sensitive skin

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I have perioral dermatitis which causes red bumps and a flaky rash around my nose and mouth. This cream does not aggravate the condition but does just what it's supposed to. It moisturizes and provides sun screen. I use it once a day in the morning after using my gently cleanser. It's a thick formula, which can be expected with the high ratio of vegetable oils and fats and sunscreen. I have to wait a little longer than usual to apply my mineral makeup after using this but I'm very glad to have found a product that will keep my skin soft and protect from UV rays. The scent is very neutral and hardly noticable.

Nice!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

I chose this sunscreen because the active ingredient is zinc which provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protetion. It is also a safer, more natural choice when it comes to sunscreen. Very nourishing, but just a tad bit thick for the Texas heat. Doesn't leave a white residue.

Good

Posted by 5327270284880596656 on May 23, 2012

Have not used it very frequent. Nice texture, easy to apply, no fragnance.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Aug 20, 2012

A good everyday moisturizer. Can be a little bit difficult to spread out but if the face is left a bit damp before it goes on smooth. Smells a bit earthy -like dirt- but I kinda like it. I will most likely repurchase.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 20, 2013

I guess this cream will do if your skin is really dry and you never sweat... For my skin this product is a bit too heavy.

bonne crème

Posted by 4938929986371623755 on Dec 09, 2013

convient à ma peau sensible

Works fine

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Feb 21, 2014

This daycream works fairly well, but is a bit hard to spread on the face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »