Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

TGIBack!

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Sep 06, 2012

This was out of stock for a long time, and I tried without success to find a suitable replacement.Provides great moisturizing without causing any breakouts on my combo skin, and has natural sunscreen and only healthy ingredients. A little goes a long way, even after swimming dries my face out. The price is so reasonable compared to other creams without phthalates/parabens. Please don't run out again!

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Nov 14, 2010

Excellent cream for dry and sensitive skin of my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

If you MUST use a moisturizer with sunscreen, this is a good one.

desert essence

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Jan 20, 2011

nice day cream. my skin usually gets quite dry in the winter months, but since i've been using this cream, i haven't had any dry spots at all. it goes on a bit thick, but it really does feel 'nourishing'.

Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Dry & Sensitive skin Fragrance Free day lotion

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have to have fragrance free stuff. I just can't do all the smelly face products. They drive my eyes and sinuses nuts. This DOES have a light smell to it, but I can't say I notice it when it's on me. It's very creamy, not lotiony, which I love. I use it in conjunction with Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum, which helps it go on deliciously silky. By itself it goes on good too, and soaks in and does not leave a white or blueish tint behind like some spfs do. It leaves no residue behind. The spf being just zinc oxide is nice, so thers's no spf smell or irritation. No burning at all, no nothing, it's great. I just ordered the night cream and can't wait.