Used only until I found a better iherb moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I have bought this a few times on iherb, not because it's a great moisturizer, but rather out of default/lack of better options. I like that it's decent ingredients and it's not as thick/heavy as some other brands (but still kind of thick/creamy for my preference). However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also used Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal w/ SPF 15 and hated it. Way too thick/creamy. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Does what it promises...

Posted by Reviewer3143802 on May 20, 2013

Great value for money and this cream does what it promises. Didn´t irritate my skin at all. Since my face is not that dry though this was too heavy and resulted in impurities. This is quite a thick cream. I used this on other dry or irritated areas instead where this worked well. I don´t love the smell, but then this is a fragrance free formula.

don't like it

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

dont like it , i will not buy again. It is very creamy, and hardly absorbs to the face. and it is stays on my face, and the face starts sweating. yak.

good product

Posted by 5075669291365724378 on Sep 28, 2013

excellent cream

This is lovely

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Great company, cruelty free. Even though this is for dry skin, it is not loaded with oil. I like it.

Love it..

Posted by 5114476162126534595 on Aug 06, 2013

This is the first cream my skin has been able to handle; it usually gets greasy or irritated. I love this cream and will keep buying it:)

Perfect product for dry skin

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Bought this for my mom, she has dry skin and was looking for a natural scent-less product. She is VERY pleased with this cream as it does not cause any irritation, has no scent and consists on natural ingredients. I recommend it very much, please the price is great as well.

Wonderful for dry and sensitive skin!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 10, 2015

I bought this for my mother (80+) who has developed a really dry and sensitive skin and it was wonderful for her! She even asked me to order another one in advance. Perfect choice!

Good Surprise

Posted by 4693455285003537819 on Jun 09, 2015

It took a long time to arrive, more tham 6 months but I got very happy with the product, it seems to be greasy but the skin absorbs well. Gives tho sensation of soft and protected skin.

PERFECTA

Posted by 5645459589229789361 on May 07, 2014

Yo tengo la piel con bastantes zonas rojas y me las calma bastante bien, no desaparecen del todo pero durante el día tengo la piel mas uniforme. Volveré a repetir.