Wow...Best Eye Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Sep 17, 2010

I've tried tons of eye creams, many of the high-end expensive stuff. This is better than most and definitely one of my favorites. It has argan oil which is wonderful. I can truly feel it nourishing my eyes. I wear contacts and have sensite comination skin. This works for me. Will be back for more. Try it. You can't beat the price and the quality.

Works ok...

Posted by Reviewer1446915 on Jun 04, 2012

It's ok for the upper eyelids, but under the eyes, not so good. It felt like it was drying out the skin. I found a better eye cream, CSI cucumber eye cream...excellent for the under eye area.

This stuff dried my skin out...made it feel tight

Posted by Reviewer1240274 on Mar 21, 2011

Yuk on this blend...Desert Essence's "age reversal" line is EXCELLENT!!

From Russia

Posted by Reviewer2389201 on Jan 11, 2011

It is absolutely unsuitable for sensitive skin! It cause allergy reaction under my eyes, which i never had before!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Feb 13, 2012

I have big problems finding suitable eyecreams for my skin, it gets really dry during the winter and it's really sensitive around the eye area ( I get red easily) But this one does it for me. Priceworthy, will deff buy this one again:)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993733 on Feb 08, 2011

didn't irritate my eyes and i guess it's working!

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1243415 on Jan 20, 2012

Rich and light at the same time. Not felt on the skin at all but giving a good result. At least for me )).

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2974061 on Apr 03, 2011

First time I have used this product. I noticed a difference within about 4 days. My skin felt softer and smoother around my eyes.

Jenya from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3268272 on Jun 10, 2011

Cannot judge the effect as use only for a week BUT the texture is very good, not greasy but skin feels moisturised. Like it very much so far!

Not the best cream

Posted by 4857880684108384207 on Jan 24, 2015

I felt this cream was a bit drying and matifying for my undereye area, so I won't be purchasing it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »