Not the best cream

Posted by 4857880684108384207 on Jan 24, 2015

I felt this cream was a bit drying and matifying for my undereye area, so I won't be purchasing it again.

no me gusta

Posted by 5527770157203917591 on Oct 31, 2014

no me hidrata bien la zona..me pongo el corrector y se me hacen plieges y costras...

demasiado compacto

Posted by 5129353622420505649 on Oct 17, 2013

El resultado un poco corto de hidratacion, al contrario de la crema de la misma gama. Ademad de que es muy compacto y hay que andar frotando pata que la crema se quede bien en el dedo. No repito.

Esta muy bien calidad precio

Posted by 5290128165103825466 on Jul 06, 2013

Me gusta. Pero no me encanta. Esta muy bien por el precio que tiene, hidrata sin engras.

ok

Posted by anioto on Feb 12, 2013

Any benefit, but also any damages for my skin. Just a pleasant bauble for daily skin care.

Good

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Sep 05, 2012

Un bon producte, el preu está molt be. Tal vegada una miqueta dens, però li posse una gota d’oli d’argan i queda perfecte. A good product, its price is very reasonable. Maybe just a little “heavy”, adding a drop of argan oil it is perfect.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Aug 20, 2012

A nice everyday eye cream. Thick formula, no disturbing smell, no oily feeling. It doesn't do any wonders with my dark circles but it helps with the puffiness. Very longlasting.

Allergic Reaction to this product

Posted by 5654455972158795044 on Jul 31, 2012

When I applied this cream to my eyes and face, my skin started to sting and became noticeably red. I discontinued use of this cream and will NOT be ordering it again. It is labeled safe for sensitive skin but that is clearly not the case!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2660378 on Jul 02, 2012

Just the basic eye cream I was looking for. The pot is quite big and you'll need only a tiny amount of cream, so it will last a long time.

awful

Posted by Reviewer2967211 on Jun 29, 2012

this cream makes my undereye skin look drier. It accentuates fine lines.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »