Good!

Posted by 4779764588716578911 on Jul 12, 2013

I really like this scrub. Nice texture. Makes your skin soft and nourished. The smell is not unpleasant, kind of fresh. Really good price too. Highly recommend it!

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer1304601 on Aug 16, 2012

Skin feels soft and fresh after using. Product has a great feel to it - not too chunky or crumbly. Fantastic price for such a product.

Great Product

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

Desert Essence offers a great line of natural skin care products. The facial scrub does the job, but is very gentle on the skin.

Desert Essence, Gentle Stimulation Facial Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1699003 on Oct 01, 2008

This scrub isnt anything special but I do like the natural ingredients. I haven't had any breakouts or skin irritations due to this scrub.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2154389 on Mar 10, 2011

I'm 62 and this is the first time I've used the product. Am using it with Avalon Organics Co Enzyme Q-10 Toner and Source Naturals Skin Eternal Cream, and my face is feeling marvelous! My skin pores are tightened and my face feels great--not dry, not greasy--but just as it should be. Will purchase all three again.

Would recommend

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Lasts a really long time and has a pleasant, earthy smell. Leaves skin soft and my moisturizer absorbs a lot better after using this. Love that the exfoliating granules are organic matter instead of nasty environment-destroying microbeads.

I love it

Posted by natalilla on May 04, 2016

It's the perfect facial scrub. Very natural, soft and gentle with the skin.

Makes skin finer!

Posted by 5492476096488072853 on Jul 19, 2016

Apart from the weird smell, love this product! Use this twice a week for my combination skin, or if i have been using alot of makeup on days. WEather is humid and unpredicatable in Asia, so i need a good scrub as and when the dirt piles up or oil clog the pores. A little goes a long way, my hub enjoys this too! Non drying, feels so smooth after rinsing ;) Will purchse again in the future!

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 09, 2012

It is very pleasant, nice smell, very natural, but for that case it is very prone to spoil. It could become mouldy.

Has an earthy smell...

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Apr 30, 2010

I like the natural scent and the scrub feels wholesome. Would like a more hygenic squeezable tube. Will continue to use.