like it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015

gives a fresh feeling of clear skin. mild and gentle. like it

Love It!

Posted by 5763607484338211301 on Jan 13, 2015

Good product! I really enjoy using it.

Great Company, Terrible Product

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014

Let me say that I have used many products from this great company, and this is the first product of theirs that I had to throw away after a few uses. The consistency is creamy, and it did not irritate my skin in any way. It's all natural, which is great. However, the granules did not in any way help to exfoliate. The worst feature is the smell. It's just awful. I added some raw sugar to add more of an exfoliating feature, but I just couldn't get past the smell. I hope they rework this product, I would try it again if they did.

Not for me, red skin

Posted by 4634053040030261280 on Nov 03, 2014

I was excited about this but it left me with red skin where I applied this for about 2-3hrs. After that it was fine but irritated it for a while which wasn't nice. Even my hubby gave it ago and he came out of shower with sunburnt looking skin. Previous reviews were great, but perhaps my skin is too oily/combination, don't know.

Soo smooth!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

This facial scrub is amazing at making my skin smooth and soft. I LOVE the texture. A little goes a long way too, I use this 3-4 times a week.

Facial scrub

Posted by Dielfe on Oct 26, 2014

Nice facial scrub, it's really gentle with my face, the 'creme' part is really thick but still workable on the face and the scrubs are not too big -- I would like them to be kinda bigger. Still, it gets the job done, leaves a nice, soft skin after use and the scent is really light.

Soft and creamy

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Oct 15, 2014

Nice product at a very decent price. Pleasant creamy structure, I'd say ideal for winter, not drying scrub for softer peeling. Natural, not too strong smell, big package and a real bargain.

Sorprendente textura dura pero va bien

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Bueno

nice texture

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

very easy on the face, i cant say it feels as smooth as the ones with the chimicals but since it is netural and safe to use its my favorite so far, i use it twice a week and enjoy:)

yummy!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Aug 20, 2014

Smells amazing, feels amazing! The grains are very tiny and soft and the skin feels soft and fresh after use. Will keep using this for sure.