ya-- like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2756356 on Dec 26, 2008

creamy, thick and works well too... I like it a lot

Un indispensable

Posted by 5518517271477602373 on Jan 27, 2014

C'est la seconde fois que je commande cette pâte gommante, je l'adore! Texture, odeur, efficacité, tout y est!

很好用

Posted by 4856369603785271247 on Jul 26, 2014

我买之前多了大量调查,把网站上的同类产品的评论都研究了一遍,最后觉得买这款,除了比性价比外,就是看效果,最后到手后果然不错,效果很好,里面含有细小颗粒装的物质,用力得当,能起到很好的去死皮效果,我是用来买作为每周定期去死皮用的,效果很好

Thick, but gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer2793237 on Jan 16, 2010

This scrub is very thick, but I like it. (It reminded me of clay, and sure enough, it has clay in the ingredients!) Most "scrubs" feel so rough on my skin, but this one exfoliated without feeling like I was rubbing sand on my face.. Most importantly, I didn't break out in a rash or pimples after use. Thanks again for a good product, Desert Essence.

My fave.

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Mar 02, 2009

This is my favorite all time facial scrub, I use it everyday and treatment products penetrates better. Use it with Jason's natural vitamin e oil

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Apr 21, 2011

I think this is one of the best, if not the best facial scrub I have ever bought. Has a good, earthy fragrance, the perfect amount of exfoliating properties. I think Desert Essence has always been a great brand, and here is just another great product they've put out.

gommage doux

Posted by 4911709754349747798 on May 15, 2014

très bon produit et comme tous les produits desert essence bonne odeur

Gentle scrub

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

Leaves my skin radiant without stripping. Great exfoliating action and all natural

Great!

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I've repurchased this product a few times. It keeps any trouble areas of my skin at a minimum. It doesn't completely eradicate the problem (but what one thing does?), but it is definitely gentle for my sensitive skin and able to be used with other facial products without counter effects.

Perfect scrub!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 19, 2014

Not too harsh nor gentle, just perfect! I wanted something that has granite bits but at the same time not too harsh. It does take a dead layer off your skin, giving you a fresh glow.