EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.74

$8.99

Savings of: $2.25 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer1672828 on Mar 30, 2011

Smells nice, could have been more "pure coconut". It has kind of a "candy-smell", but it hands get soft. I like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Handy Product

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Jun 13, 2011

Always have this on the sink in the guest bath, smells nice and always get compliments. Rated 4 only because it does not carry the USDA organic stamp.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hand wash with sweet scent / Мыло для рук со сладким запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015

I wanted to get a moisturizing hand wash with a nice flavor. I like Desert Essence brand, but hadn’t used their hand washes before, so I ordered being sure that it can’t be bad. Well the soap indeed doesn’t dry out my hands, has nice thick texture, foams well, has a nice economic dispenser. But I didn’t guess right the flavor – it’s not like pure coconut but more like coconut candies – very sweet and too sugary for me. It’s not a catastrophe for me but I’ll look further for a better match. Yet this soap may be loved by children. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Хотелось получить увлажняющее мыло с приятным запахом. Desert Essence уважаю, мылами еще не пользовалась, заказала с уверенностью, что плохо не будет. Мыло действительно не сушит кожу рук, приятной густой текстуры, хорошо мылится, удобный экономный дозатор. Но вот с запахом не угадала – это не чистый кокос, как у кокосового масла, а скорее запах кокосовых конфет – сладкий-сладкий, для меня немного приторный. Не катастрофа, но буду искать с ароматом повкуснее. Хотя детям должно понравиться. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sent bon

Posted by sandrinep on Jun 19, 2013

Et lave bien, un de mes must have

Was this review helpful to you?

Over all good

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Aug 15, 2013

No complaints, good hand wash with a nice scent.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Apr 03, 2014

I am a huge fan of this brand - this hand wash lathers well, even though you only use a small amount each time, and leaves your hands clean and soft

Was this review helpful to you?

Bon produit

Posted by 4886571366975740127 on Nov 03, 2014

Très bien!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-7 of 7 total