Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

It has a little too much scent. Other than that it's great.

Hand & Body Lotion by Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1044345 on Mar 06, 2008

I like all Desert Essence products for their emollience & healthy-quality ingredients. I tried the "Coconut" for a fragrance alternative, but I like the "Vanilla Chai" scent better. I believe this line uses only healthy ingredients; yet, their scents are a bit on the "sweet/heavy" side, so, usually I mix the Vanilla Chai w/another, less powerful scented Vanilla & create a pleasing harmony, to the nose - & to my skin.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 03, 2008

Good ingredients and absorbs well- and it smells just like a pina- colada.

Desert Essence coconut hand and body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on May 16, 2011

I think this product smells bad. I ordered two of these because the pumpkin repair cream wasn't available. I couldn't take the smell the one time I used it on my hands. (and it says for the body also!)

very alergenic product.

Posted by Reviewer3067784 on Sep 15, 2013

every one who tried this product(family and friends) turned red and had a rash. i don't advise this lotion. besides the smell was not cocunut like, more smelled like chewing gum and pineapples

Me causó alergia

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Al igual que me sucedió con el tonico de rosas Thayers, esta crema también me produjo una reacción adversa en la piel, con la primera aplicación solo noté calor, pero en las dos sucesivas mi piel se fué rebelando hasta que brazos y escote enrojecieron britalmente a la par que me ardían....tuve que ir corriendo a la ducha y ponerme posteriormente otra crema que me calmase el desaguisado.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3167882 on May 18, 2008

The smell is heavenly!!! I cant get enought of it!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1702287 on Sep 07, 2009

This product smells really good and makes your skin feel soft. It's nice to use products that don't have any parabenes or other ugliness in them.. It's a everyday bodylotion

I LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 08, 2010

This lotion is wonderful. The scent just stays in your skin for hours and it makes my skin feel silky. Not too rich, absorbs quickly. It almost smells like coconut-pineapple, fruity but not too sweet- which I LOVE! I only wish they had a matching shower gel. Awesome stuff.

Chemical Smell

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 12, 2008

It delivers an initial burst of coconut but quickly turns into a very strong chemical smell that lingers. Very dissapointed with that but the lotion absorbs well & does wonders for my ultra dry skin - better than anything else. Just a shame about that after smell!