Linda Tyllo

Posted by Reviewer2436065 on Nov 19, 2008

I love this lotion. It really moisturizes nicely without feeling greasy at all, and it has a wonderful scent...makes you feel very pampered!

I would buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2375579 on Nov 29, 2008

At first I thought this lotion's scent was very overwhelming, but I continued to use it and now I really like the lasting coconut scent. It feels really moisturizing but absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin too sticky.

Lovely scent, & moisturizes well!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

I've been complimented multiple times on the scent of this lotion when I use it.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Jan 02, 2009

I totally love this lotion. Just the right thickness, and absorbs well. If you wear perfume, the coconut smell may clash, but I prefer not to have all those chemicals on my body anyway. I will order it again and again...

great

Posted by Reviewer1282319 on Feb 05, 2009

Love it, the texture & fragrance...

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1320544 on Feb 07, 2009

Very satisfied with this product and seller.

I purchased this for my son

Posted by Reviewer1083212 on Feb 08, 2009

My son came home from college and took a shower and asked for moisturizing cream. I gave him what I had and he came downstairs and asked for coconut oil. I suffer from two metabolic diseases, which wreak havoc on your skin. I bought this coconut oil and could not believe how wonderful my hands and even my elbows feel. My dogs like it so much, they keep tryng to lick my hands. It really does smell wonderful, without being overpowering and works wonderfully. I am very sensitive to smells as well, but this is perfect and at the price, well worth it!

Desert Essence Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2993670 on Feb 14, 2009

I love the smell and texture!

Stephanie from Levittown, NY

Posted by Reviewer2905823 on May 22, 2008

Best moisturizing I have tried to date & smells great! There is no water in the ingredients which is the cause of dry skin.

Desert Essence,Coconut lotion,

Posted by Reviewer2924670 on Aug 15, 2008

Ordered this item a month ago the best body lotion ever my whole family love this.Make your skin feel so soft my husband really like the smell of this stuff.just ordered more today for us and other family members as a gift.great product we will be buying more.No more dry skin!!!