Not the best texture...

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

I LOOOOOOVE Desert Essence's hair products, but I was really disappointed by their body lotions. The texture almost felt "plastic-y".

Fantastic light and moisture a lot

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Very moisturize but not greasy. Pénètre très bien et laisse la peau super hydratée toute la journée Odeur à tomber

Don't like it

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 27, 2013

The smell is absolutely horrible. Way too sweet and overpowering. It sticks to your clothes, your bed sheet, everything. The moisture is great, but I will not buy it again because of the smell.

Good lotion and great price!!! /// Хороший крем и отличная цена!!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Good lotion and great price!!! /// Хороший крем и отличная цена!!!

Good lotion - horrible scent

Posted by israelmakeupblog on Apr 14, 2013

This body lotion is of good quality, quite thick in consistency but doesn't feel oily or takes time to absorb on your skin. My only problem with it is the horrible cloyingly sweet coconut scent, that doesn't smell like anything natural.

Dries my skin instead of moiturizing!

Posted by 5030610096848357359 on Mar 21, 2013

I spent most of this big tube before noticing something's wrong. This lotion definitely dries my skin instead of moisturizing! I was told that coconut oil in its composition may produce this negative effect. Be careful with that! And it smells too sweet and strong too.

Muy buena y olor dulce

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Mar 16, 2013

Esta crema la regalé a mi madre y se pelean por ella! huele como a malibú con piña, algo así. Hidrata bien y no es muy cara, el bote es grandecito. Probaré con otros olores.

Good moisturiser but...

Posted by onlyoly on Mar 06, 2013

All right, I'm a great fan of coconut-scented products and the 'coconut' in the name was the primary reason to buy this lotion. Well, all I can say is that this does not smell like coconut to me. All I can smell is pineapple! And not a fresh ripe tropical pineapple but a cheap teenager perfume chemical variety. It's very moisturising and feels good on my skin but I can't stand the smell. I wished it smelled more like coconut, which is in the picture on the label, not a full bodied pineapple (it should definitely be put on the label intsead).

A big hit! Smells great and works great.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

We love the Desert Essence lotions. Coconut and Spicy Chai are our two favorites. Will buy again as soon as it is out.

très bien

Posted by 5116833203121059322 on Jan 26, 2013

hydrate bien et excellente odeur