***Tropical escape***

Posted by Reviewer2001205 on Nov 10, 2008

I love this lotion! It is very emolient and it smells like the tropics, I get comments almost every time I wear it. It's very uplifting, especially during these long, cold nights. I highly recommend it to all!

Great Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1812920 on Nov 12, 2008

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

Linda Tyllo

Posted by Reviewer2436065 on Nov 19, 2008

I love this lotion. It really moisturizes nicely without feeling greasy at all, and it has a wonderful scent...makes you feel very pampered!

I would buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2375579 on Nov 29, 2008

At first I thought this lotion's scent was very overwhelming, but I continued to use it and now I really like the lasting coconut scent. It feels really moisturizing but absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin too sticky.

Lovely scent, & moisturizes well!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

I've been complimented multiple times on the scent of this lotion when I use it.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Jan 02, 2009

I totally love this lotion. Just the right thickness, and absorbs well. If you wear perfume, the coconut smell may clash, but I prefer not to have all those chemicals on my body anyway. I will order it again and again...

great

Posted by Reviewer1282319 on Feb 05, 2009

Love it, the texture & fragrance...

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1320544 on Feb 07, 2009

Very satisfied with this product and seller.

I purchased this for my son

Posted by Reviewer1083212 on Feb 08, 2009

My son came home from college and took a shower and asked for moisturizing cream. I gave him what I had and he came downstairs and asked for coconut oil. I suffer from two metabolic diseases, which wreak havoc on your skin. I bought this coconut oil and could not believe how wonderful my hands and even my elbows feel. My dogs like it so much, they keep tryng to lick my hands. It really does smell wonderful, without being overpowering and works wonderfully. I am very sensitive to smells as well, but this is perfect and at the price, well worth it!

Desert Essence Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2993670 on Feb 14, 2009

I love the smell and texture!