Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on May 27, 2012

At first i was not sure about the smell. But I now find it pleasant, it is a bit of pinapple fragrance i think and some coconut. The smell is quite strong and lingers for hours. It moisturises good, a bit sticky at first but I do not see a big problem wiht that. I have tried the "tropical coconut" fragrance as well från desert essence(dark pink tube). I prefer that one because the smell does not linger as long as this one, it aslo smells better I think (candy like and not so strong). Also the tropical coconut is not sticky at all and leaves a surface of velvet on the skin that this one does not. But I give this coconut version a 5 as well because it is a damn nice lotion. But girls, try the tropical coconut version as well, it is absolutely wonderful.

My favorite lotion

Posted by Reviewer2548516 on Feb 17, 2012

This lotion is rich and luxuriant and smells yummy. Contains all natural ingredients, which is a must.

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Feb 21, 2012

I love Desert Essences- their products work really well and smell great without being overpowering.

Me encanta

Posted by 4836950600307912306 on Nov 19, 2013

Muy rápida absorción y aguanta el olor en el cuerpo un montón,en el siguiente pedido probare el de vainilla

Aloha!

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 12, 2010

Great product - great smell! Good for everyday after showering!

A big hit! Smells great and works great.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

We love the Desert Essence lotions. Coconut and Spicy Chai are our two favorites. Will buy again as soon as it is out.

Gentle smell and very moisturising

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jan 09, 2016

Loving this lotion for my hands and feet - I use it most days.

Smells good enough to eat!

Posted by Reviewer2354891 on Jul 28, 2009

This lotion rocks! IT is gluten free, paraben free, and smells great! It makes me think of a day at the beach. I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I wear it.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2419652 on Mar 12, 2010

Mother loves this item. The fragrance is pleasant, and it is very emollient. Beware though as the scent can be overwhelming

great smell