Great smell high volume condition

Posted by 4904257439201615936 on Nov 17, 2012

Suitable for small and thin hair cos it give voluminize for your hair very good. Due to my allergy to SLS ,ive been using aubrey organics before this dessert essence have more foamy and good in smell than that. But im thick hair and big hair so its make my head look like mushroom, no frizze but high in volume. Compare with honey suckle aubrey organic , aubrey have more smooth to my hair but less in foam and less in smell. So I suggest this product to fine and thin hair.

Excellent

Posted by 5473623047143389834 on Oct 03, 2015

Acheté à l'aveugle, j'ai été un peu étonnée par l'odeur très forte de chewing gum, mais cet après shampooing est génial. Laisse les cheveux lisse et nourris, en pleine forme. Peu s'utiliser en no poo aussi. Beaucoup mieux que beaucoup de masques compliqués. Seul bémol le conditionnement : grand contenant pas très pratique à utiliser, trop gros pour voyager.

Going to buy it again

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

Have a problem scalp but this works for me and have a smell who not is strong. Give the har shines.

Un bon conditionner

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jun 11, 2016

C'est un très bon conditionner.Il sent bon. J'alterne avec Giovianni et Désert Essence.

Funny smell

Posted by 5030882918886799635 on Aug 30, 2016

It smells funny.... I'm not very fond of the smell, but other than that, I think it's doing a good job keeping my hair soft and moisturised!

Great for me!

Posted by Reviewer2935589 on Apr 08, 2012

My long hair is enjoying with this conditioner.

Whoa!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

Ok, neither my partner nor I expected to like this. Out of the bottle, it feels very thin and lotiony; she has Mediterranean hair and mine is fine/straight (but bleached and therefore dry) but we both really, really like this. It's the best natural conditioner we've tried to date. Both of us use two rounds of it (I think she might use three) but it gives you that "slippy" feeling that chemical-laden conditioner does. Except that it's gentle on my sensitive scalp and smells divine. :)

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on May 12, 2013

Nothing special

Good

Posted by Reviewer2452891 on Jun 08, 2013

I have thin hair and dry ends. I use a fairly small amount and it didn't weigh my hair down. I had good results in combination with the shampoo that goes with it. I may use it again in the future, I want to try a couple others first.

bon conditionner pour celle qui veulent du bio a acheter

Posted by 4737158634606393530 on Jul 11, 2013

conitionner bio mais pas transcendant. bonne alternative economique. je le rependrais surement c sur car compo clean

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »