life changer!

Posted by 4996827273608684135 on Jan 28, 2016

my hair is down all the way to my butt and with any other conditioner it easily tangled up and created the worst knots which I even had to cut out sometimes. I've been using this conditioner for a little over a year and I do not have this problem anymore! My hair is so smooth, just like silk! My own hair color got enhanced and just shines so pretty now. Wholeheartedly recommend to anyone with long hair.

Nice conditioner and works good with the shampoo

Posted by 4820647383591902552 on Jan 08, 2013

It could make my hair more shiny but does the job of helping my hair to stop thinning/falling out and makes it somewhat smoother and nicer looking. not too thick, seems just right

Desert essence jojoba conditioner

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

Smells lovely

Just for thin hair!

Posted by kristynofis on Oct 15, 2014

If you have really damaged and thin hair, this is the product that you need specially if you dye your hair, from the first use i had seen a lot of results

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

My hair LOVE this product! I have thin, almost straight hair, but it is also very dry like kinky hair. I tried many products and I really enjoy using this one. My hair is shiny, strong and moisturized!

I love it

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

It is filled with great things and Doesn't have those unnecessary fillers. The smell is wonderful and it conditions great. I will be purchasing more from desert essence.

Great

Posted by 5386828797869747801 on Oct 22, 2013

Very effective but do not use too much, alternate With an other.

the best

Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 09, 2014

It's really one of the best conditioners I ever used. I am at the second bottle now and I will definitely buy it again.

Very good one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 07, 2012

A very pleasant conditioner that doesn't make hair heavierAnd has a neutral smell

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1920742 on Dec 30, 2011

Desert Essence stopped my itching. I had an itchy scalp and this product has solved that issue.