Buy it again

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

Have a problem scalp but this works for me and have a smell who not is strong. Give the har shines.

Love it!

Posted by CutieChloe on Mar 09, 2016

Heard from friends and other info about the disadvantages of using shampoo with silicone, EDTA, SLS.... I am looking for some shampoos which do not have those chemicals that cause allergy and other health problems. Found this shampoo that suits my needs! Have been using it for almost a month. The scent is not too strong, and first time users may find it not like those shampoo with much foams. Because there is no SLS, so don't expect it to be just like the same as other shampoos with all those chemicals. It takes me sometime to get used to this new product to me, as I have been using chemical shampoos for decades. Will carry on to use it.

merveilleux!

Posted by 5214697158288914524 on May 06, 2016

avec ce shampoing mes cheveux sont doux et ne regraissent qu'au bout de 3 jours au lieu d'un seul et c'est pour cela et le fait qu'il ne soit pas testé sur les animaux que je compte bien le racheter

Desert Essence, Jojoba Shampoo, Strengthening, 12.9 fl oz (382 ml) (DES-30062)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on May 10, 2016

Good!

Very good shampoo

Posted by 4711765280481077688 on Apr 30, 2015

I've been very pleased to this product. It makes my hair look healthy. I don't have to wash my hair any more than twice a week, and they still look clean. I have quite long and straight hair.

Hmm...

Posted by 5412796439664969336 on Jan 22, 2016

This shampoo is ok. No sulfates, not too drying, but a bit...off somehow. I still can't put my finger on it, but something is slightly off. Might be the texture, or the way it lathers. I recommend it, but it's something you'd have to try for yourself.

Good Shampoo

Posted by 4888872931216195138 on Oct 19, 2015

Good for thin hair, nice smell

Muy Bueno!!!

Posted by 4690903584977213850 on Jun 27, 2014

Deja el pelo suave y muy limpio. Pero no muy brillantes, aunque si lo noto mucho más sano.

good

Posted by 5501236854381932451 on Jul 23, 2012

A veru good shampoo for the price...but i've seen better.

Cleans well

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This cleans well, but I was not satisfied with the results when paired with the conditioner. The conditioner leaves a residue - even after towel drying.