EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.99

$7.99

Savings of: $2.00 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(4)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Not perfect :o(( ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

This is a review on a pair: jojoba shampoo+jojoba conditioner. The shampoo has a bit strange but not overwhelming "tropical" smell, watery consistency,, not economical, have to use twice to wash my long thick hair. The conditioner seems nutritious, but I didn't like the way it works. I didn't see any nutrition or detangling - I have to use additional leave-in conditioner (by Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). Dry hair look not very attractive - naughty and frizzy. Will search for anything better. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это отзыв на пару: жожоба шампунь и жожоба кондиционер. У шампуня странноватый "тропический" запах, но к нему привыкаешь, водянистая консистенция, не экономичный, приходится длинные волосы промывать по два раза, что раньше никогда не делала. Кондиционер на первый взгляд кажется питательным, но он мне тоже не понравился. После него волосы путаются также, как если бы я использовала только шампунь. Спасает лишь несмываемый кондиционер (Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). В общем, ни питания, ни ухода я не заметила. Сухие волосы выглядят непривлекательно (они у меня в отличном состоянии - редко сушу феном, раз в неделю маски) - пушатся, непослушные, нет привычного блеска. Буду искать что-нибудь более достойное. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

jojoba sampoo

Posted by 5170889129956847435 on Aug 25, 2013

smell a bit artificial, like a candy but fades very quickly on the hair. combined with jojoba shampoo it's perfect even without it! But both, hair are nourished and shine

Was this review helpful to you?

Have not tried this yet

Posted by 5591633905246462519 on Aug 03, 2013

Have not tried this yet

Was this review helpful to you?

supper!

Posted by 5222608365782816314 on Jul 13, 2013

Tres bon shampoing,laisse les cheveux souples,nourri bien,donne de la brillance.A ameliorer l'odeur,je préfère largement les autres gamme en tube.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hm..

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

It's good, but to runny ( if that's how you write it)

Was this review helpful to you?

Jojoba Shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Jun 22, 2013

Nice citrus scent. Cleans up my short hair nicely. Not sure about the strengthening effect. Texture of this shampoo is bit too liquid, and this has sodium benzoate. Price was OK.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2452891 on Jun 08, 2013

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

If only it could deal with my dandruff

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I have a very bad scalp condition since I went oversea (for university). Always itchy and flaky head. Generally the shampoos work fine with me for a while but then I cannot stand them anymore. I bought moogoo shampoo and found it as the most suitable for me and made it as my status quo but after a period I can't wash with it without ending with irritated scalp (it's like if you wash with detergent..). Dessert Essence is now the one that keeps my scalp OK but generally does not help with my dandruff. This product does not claim it either so I think you should try this one if you are looking for a shampoo to wash your hair and make your scalp feels good while you don't really have scalp problems. PS: I used many shampoos (even medicated ones like Nizoral) but I always have a sore and gunky scalp...

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on May 12, 2013

Nothing special

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A good gentle shampoo that lathered my long, thick hair. Was a bit runny. Mild fragrance. Would buy again.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 31-40 of 56 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »