Lip rescue

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Oct 07, 2011

That`s good lip balsam. It smells sweet. Texture is not so thick but this is strong for applying on the lips anyway. Moistening is average. I think that I will not repurchase it. I will try to find something softer. P.S. Balsam became crumbled after week using, the texture of balsam is inhomogeneous. Totally won`t buy again.

Desert Essence, Lip Rescue, Ultra Hydrating with Shea Butter,

Posted by Reviewer1510433 on Jan 17, 2012

i still have dry lips , so it is not what i expected. but this product is natural and very gentle.

Still looking...

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 30, 2012

The search for the best lip balm continues for me. I feel like this just sits on my lips. It is better than others I've tried (i.e. nivea, chapstick, carmex). I really like medicated balms, like carmex and the medicated chapstick, however, I'm trying to incorporate less chemicals and more natural products into my routine. I think I prefer using pure petroleum jelly than this.

It smells sweet.

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Mar 22, 2012

It smells sweet.Not a bad one but not good enough as I expect.

didn't do it for me

Posted by Reviewer1977970 on Apr 11, 2012

i live in the dessert and my lips are chapped 60% of the time.. this product didn't help at all.. smells nice...

That's fine but difficult to apply

Posted by 5081288268439448192 on Jul 01, 2012

this stick can keep mouisture on my lips but it is difficult to apply even in hot climate in Phuket.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

I like this, but I cant lie and tell its amazing. Its normal, nothing "wow", nothing "meh". I didnt liked the smell of it, and felt I had to use it very often because it disappeared from my lips so fast. Wont buy again.

3 stars lip balm

Posted by 4740474409496724481 on Sep 04, 2012

Good smell but not so lasting as I wish

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2352750 on Sep 12, 2012

Keeps my lips hydrated, but feels just like any other ordinary lip balm.

Hydrate bien !

Posted by 5732653067969036079 on Oct 28, 2012

Hydrate bien l'été mais je ne sais pas si l'hydratation sera suffisante pour l'hiver. J'adore l'odeur !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »