Love This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Dec 26, 2011

I have been using this product for a few years now and I find it's the BEST lip balm out there. I love that it has a pleasant smell and yet I don't TASTE it. I don't want to taste my lip balm. It feels really nice, just sinks right in, doesn't have a waxy feeling like a lot of balms do. I highly recommend Desert Essence lip balms.

smells. Good hydrates

Posted by Reviewer3273112 on Dec 29, 2011

smells. Good hydrates

Awesome.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Love what it does for my lips. ;)

For Soft, Hydrating Lips!

Posted by Reviewer2357100 on Jan 19, 2014

I knew this product beforehand already, I had no idea iHerb.com sold it for less though. I'm a HUGE lip balm fan, I love raving and trying new ones. This product was one of the many I've continued to stick with for awhile. Not only does it hydrate,but one application for me lasts me about 2-3 hours without having to reapply. The scent is incredible plus you know what you are putting on your lips is safe. (Non-GMO) So far, it lasts longer than some of the other ones I've tried. Usually by the time you get to the bottom, the thing pops out. However, it hasn't happened yet for me at all. It goes a LONNNNGG way, definitely worth your money. Hope this helps!

very soft, good smeel

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Feb 20, 2014

i'm using it everyday

Heavenly

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

This is my favourite lip balm I have tried. Ever. It's more creamy not oily. It really seems to soak in and nourish. It smells divine.

Great on-the-go lightweight lip balm!

Posted by 5664497150663317600 on Aug 30, 2015

I love this lip balm to use under lipsticks or when i feel like my lips are dry and i need a quick fix. It's not sticky or shiny or anything heavy. I love how its so lightweight and give instant moisture to the lips. If you are looking for heavy duty lip treatment, this is not for you. Ive made multiple purchases of this cos ive never come across a light lip balm that works so well! =)

Holy grail

Posted by 4621783209614725790 on Sep 26, 2016

This is the most amazing lip balm ever!! Saved my dry lips, and I am always carrying one with me now. It's not shiny or sticky at all, and makes my lips incredible soft. If I'd love it more I'd have to marry it!

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 20, 2012

pleasant smell, good moisturizing lip

A great balm!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Suitable for dry lips, instantly moisturizes. Very nice smell