Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

Subtle taste

Posted by Reviewer1337090 on Mar 09, 2012

The taste of this toothpaste is very subtle. If you want a refreshing clean taste that is powerful, this is not the toothpaste for you. I prefer Jason's Seafresh, but I would use this again if Jason's was unavailable.

C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by Reviewer2991697 on Nov 04, 2008

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

relatively clean but still "Green Washed"

Posted by 4879757817003585208 on Nov 08, 2015

it's very annoying that the manufacturer chose to "green wash" by tsating it's SLS free but still uses Sodium coco sulfate which is basically the same as SLS just a different name. also contains carrageenan which is less than desirable. it is cleaner than regular tooth pasts and a good value for money but still contains a deal breaker (SLS), should have checked better before I bought it, won't buy again until it's really SLS and carrageenan free.

So so

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 03, 2016

I prefer the other flavor of the same range(Mint), this one smells a bit strong.

review desert essence natural tea tree oil & Neem

Posted by Reviewer2066027 on Aug 27, 2009

I like it - it's good for my gums

Gentle toothpaste

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This toothpaste is okay. It makes your teeth feel clean and the taste is quite mild, but I have purchased other tootpastes which makes my teeth feel more cleaner and which has stronger taste and smell and that`s what I prefere. The Dessert Essence toothpaste is probably great for kids or young teenagers.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Jul 15, 2013

Good

Smells like ointment

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Smells like ointment. Lathers very well.

PERRY FROM NC

Posted by Reviewer2284399 on Sep 25, 2008

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD......THE SHORT TIME THAT I HAVE USED IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYBODY THAT ARE TRIED OF THE GRITTY TOOTHPASTE THAT ON THE MARKET TODAY. SERVICE WAS OK TO. I WOULD RECOMMEND USING THEIR MOUTH WASH WITH THIS PRODUCT.....KEEP YOU FROM HAVING THE DRAGON BREATH.....ALL DAY