EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Dec 09, 2012

nice smell

Was this review helpful to you?

like it!

Posted by marianF on Jan 30, 2014

I like the fact that it's 100% vegan and, of course, fluoride free.I don't like the sodium coco-sulfate in it :(Generally speaking a good toothpaste, but I'm still looking for the perfect one...

Was this review helpful to you?

Very refreshing, but leaves a weird after taste

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

It's a great tooth paste, refreshing and leaved teeth feeling clean. However it has some weird after taste which lasts for a few hours.. So i give it only 4 stars :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Gran sensación de limpieza

Posted by sonia1980 on May 27, 2013

Compré esta pasta de dientes dado que el árbol de te tiene propiedades antisepticas y siempre esta bien que se incluya un componente así en un dentrífico. No he notado gran diferencia con otras pastas de dientes pero si destaco la sensación de frescor y limpieza que deja. Le doy 8.5/10

Was this review helpful to you?

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3047867 on Jul 14, 2013

Was looking for a tooth paste with neem and tea tree oil hope it keeps my teeth and gums healthy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Fresh & clean

Posted by 5310713036893193976 on Aug 11, 2013

A good toothpaste. Has a nice minty taste and all natural.

Was this review helpful to you?

dd

Posted by 4985370662607405086 on Aug 26, 2013

dddd

Was this review helpful to you?

niiice

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

I love using this product: fresh and soft in my mouth! Not too strong!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 48 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »