EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great scent

Posted by 5158762592330284903 on Feb 27, 2016

it has a great scent and all but when i brush I don't feel it's cleaning anything.

Was this review helpful to you?

awesome

Posted by 5314419549109284037 on Feb 09, 2016

i've been a user of colgate and sensodyne for my entire life and when I tried this, it's a new revelation to what toothpaste should be like. It leaves the mouth fresh and clean and you do not get the bad breath odour after half a day. not sure about whitening effect but the clean and fresh feeling is enough for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Been using for a week

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

So far so good!

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

처음 써본 아이허브 구매 치약

Posted by 5604058491187752381 on Oct 11, 2014

걱정했던거 보다 괜찮았어요 시판 국내 치약만 썼었는데.. 그것들 보다 더 좋은 느낌인데요?!! 상쾌하고 거품도 잘나요~

Was this review helpful to you?

Like it

Posted by Moony90 on Sep 17, 2014

Good toothpaste

Was this review helpful to you?

very good

Posted by 4852920324836564628 on Sep 16, 2014

I like the taste and it seems to work well, with no harmful chemicals. I must go gluten free, so this toothpaste is great. Desert Essence is a very good brand, no junk or chemicals. They have a lot of gluten-free products.

Was this review helpful to you?

strong

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 05, 2014

It seems more with Mint as with Neem and Tea Tree Oil.

Was this review helpful to you?

Refreshing toothpaste

Posted by 4720843721180414903 on Aug 03, 2014

Love the how refreshed the mouth feels after using this tooth paste

Was this review helpful to you?

Pleasant taste and cleaning effect

Posted by limango on Jul 10, 2014

I have stopped my usual flouride toothpaste and only using this for a week now, so far so good. I like the taste and my teeth feels clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »