Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

$4.70
$6.99
Savings of: $2.29 (33% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 417 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 44 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

good

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Dec 09, 2012

nice smell

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Right ingredients for gum health/improvement

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 29, 2007

I like the flavor; I'm alternating this and other brand with neem & tea tree oils for gum health, and only time will tell re effectiveness.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Sep 11, 2008

Just bought this toothpaste. I did research both neem and tea tree oil. It looks like they would be effective if in large enough concentration. I hope the concentrations in this toothpaste are enough. I like the taste, my small children are not quite as wild about it. It will take a year of two of using the product with no new cavities before I will be able to render a 100% endorsement though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 44 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »