Easy on the gums

Posted by Reviewer3041150 on Nov 29, 2007

My local Whole Foods Market no longer carries this product, which I've been using for six years. My mouth is very sensitive to standard toothpastes, and even to other "all-natural" dental products. This Desert Essence formulation with neem keeps my mouth happy and my teeth clean. I hope iherb will continue to stock it. I'd much rather shop on-line, anyway!

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

viena no retajām zobupastām bez mentoliem. tīra labi

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Tannkrem med NEEM (indisk alternativ til fluor)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013

Jeg leste om neem (det er et tre), som blir brukt spesielt i India til å bevare tenner. Barken fra treet har en god effekt både til å forebygge tannhelsa, og til å bevare tennene hvite. Jeg har foreløpig bare brukt en tube av denne, og det jeg kan si så langt er at den smaker friskt, og er helt ok. Så gjenstår det å se hvilken langtidseffekt den har :)

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.