EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

The best toothpaste. Teeth are clean and fresh, also good for gums.

Was this review helpful to you?

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on May 06, 2016

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.

Was this review helpful to you?

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Gera dantų pasta

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Tiems kas mėgsta arbatmedžio aliejų, nes jo skonis labai intensyvus :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Best toothpaste

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

My absolutely favorite! My gums have improved and leaves mouth truly clean

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buena.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Fresca pero no fuerte. Buena marca.

Was this review helpful to you?

Impressive Stuff

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I was worried when I switched to a natural toothpaste from my old usual, Crest, but my teeth feel better than ever! I've noticed an increase in gum health as well and my breath just simply smells better. The texture takes some getting used to, and if you don't like tea tree, this isn't the product for you. But the subtle mint flavor makes it all the more pleasant for me. I get that "fresh, clean feeling" without all the toxic gunk that's in the stuff I used to brush with.

Was this review helpful to you?

Our toothpaste

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Our family toothpaste. Even the 6 year old uses it without complaint!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 243 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »