very good

Posted by Reviewer1252433 on Nov 28, 2011

Good toothpaste especially for sensitive teeth

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

It has beautiful fragrance, smells very good as for me, it makes soft white foam, flavour isn't straight. I feel freshness in my mouth.

The best toothpaste from iherbs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Feb 02, 2012

Fluoride, SLS and silica FREE!!!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on May 06, 2016

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.

Gera dantų pasta

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Tiems kas mėgsta arbatmedžio aliejų, nes jo skonis labai intensyvus :)

Muy buena.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Fresca pero no fuerte. Buena marca.

Impressive Stuff

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I was worried when I switched to a natural toothpaste from my old usual, Crest, but my teeth feel better than ever! I've noticed an increase in gum health as well and my breath just simply smells better. The texture takes some getting used to, and if you don't like tea tree, this isn't the product for you. But the subtle mint flavor makes it all the more pleasant for me. I get that "fresh, clean feeling" without all the toxic gunk that's in the stuff I used to brush with.

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

good

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Dec 09, 2012

nice smell