Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

It has beautiful fragrance, smells very good as for me, it makes soft white foam, flavour isn't straight. I feel freshness in my mouth.

The best toothpaste from iherbs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Feb 02, 2012

Fluoride, SLS and silica FREE!!!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellent paste!

Posted by Reviewer1841639 on Nov 14, 2012

This product has a wonderfully refreshing flavor and it lathers so well, which is hard to find in an herbal toothpaste. Great stuff and I will definitely purchase more!

Tannkrem med NEEM (indisk alternativ til fluor)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013

Jeg leste om neem (det er et tre), som blir brukt spesielt i India til å bevare tenner. Barken fra treet har en god effekt både til å forebygge tannhelsa, og til å bevare tennene hvite. Jeg har foreløpig bare brukt en tube av denne, og det jeg kan si så langt er at den smaker friskt, og er helt ok. Så gjenstår det å se hvilken langtidseffekt den har :)