C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by Reviewer2991697 on Nov 04, 2008

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

tastes like soap

Posted by Reviewer2822856 on Apr 05, 2013

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

Nice

Posted by uka800 on Jul 16, 2012

Nice delicate flavor

Desert Essence Neem and tea tree oil toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1502193 on Jul 08, 2008

Excellent product!

relatively clean but still "Green Washed"

Posted by 4879757817003585208 on Nov 08, 2015

it's very annoying that the manufacturer chose to "green wash" by tsating it's SLS free but still uses Sodium coco sulfate which is basically the same as SLS just a different name. also contains carrageenan which is less than desirable. it is cleaner than regular tooth pasts and a good value for money but still contains a deal breaker (SLS), should have checked better before I bought it, won't buy again until it's really SLS and carrageenan free.

Good taste, White teeth

Posted by tabitas on Jan 15, 2016

I like this, no harm stuffs

Amazing

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

Leaves your teeth refreshed and clean. Gives me a peace of mind to know that my toothpaste is made of healthy ingredients.

awesom

Posted by 4807610708360163452 on Jun 11, 2016

Deeply cleanse my teeth

Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste is the Best!

Posted by healthygarden on Jun 26, 2016

Yes it's pricey, but you know what? I only use about 1/4 of what I used to use with my other toothaste - Tom's. And I've always been the type who would sometimes ignor brushing my teeth before bed if I felt too lazy. Not anymore. Know why? Because brushing your teeth with this toothpaste is THE MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE! The toothpaste tastes great and it feels like there is some king of soothing sauna-like action going on in your mouth. I have had this toothpaste for quite a while. It is not only cost effective but it has also caused me to brush my teeth regularly and not be lazy about it, and I'm sure it's because of what a wonderful experience it is everytime I use it. I think you will love this toothpatste. Try it!

Good Quality

Posted by 4696183942929188373 on Oct 19, 2015

This toothpaste is very gentle and has amazing outcomes. it leaves your teeth clean for the whole day and protects from any food stacking to it edges. Do the experiment and you will see what I am talking about, although it would be nice if it had stronger flavor.