Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Gera dantų pasta

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Tiems kas mėgsta arbatmedžio aliejų, nes jo skonis labai intensyvus :)

Impressive Stuff

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I was worried when I switched to a natural toothpaste from my old usual, Crest, but my teeth feel better than ever! I've noticed an increase in gum health as well and my breath just simply smells better. The texture takes some getting used to, and if you don't like tea tree, this isn't the product for you. But the subtle mint flavor makes it all the more pleasant for me. I get that "fresh, clean feeling" without all the toxic gunk that's in the stuff I used to brush with.

Muy buena.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Fresca pero no fuerte. Buena marca.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!