good for keeping moisture in the skin

Posted by Reviewer2102791 on Oct 24, 2010

it's a nice product but the container isn't appropriate for this oil :( the oil leaks..........

Has a strong "plasticky" odor

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 05, 2011

The non-organic one had no odor so I don't understand why this one smells so strong, and not pleasantly to the point that I'm wondering if it's perished? Desert Essence ought to pack this oil in a glass container and with a pour spot that is not conducive to spilling! This oil arrived to me the next day after shipping but it probably traveled for hours in the back of a very hot truck as it was delivered very late in the day. I wonder if xenoestrogens leached from the plastic onto the oil ruining its organic purity? I don't feel comfortable using this product.

PLEASANT SCENT

Posted by Reviewer2221250 on Nov 28, 2007

Made skin very soft. Except face broke out a bit. Good for giving hair some moisture & taming frizz without stickiness. Won't go to waste.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Oct 23, 2011

It didn't live up to the hype for me. I don't see a difference between this or any other oil I've used.

Don't put too much!

Posted by Reviewer2337779 on Jan 08, 2012

Dont's put too much! Your hair could look very oily when you put too much on the hair!

Not bad

Posted by Virginia on Apr 21, 2014

Expected much more from this oil

Dessert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 24, 2014

Used it for facial cleansing. Value for money. Instead of paying double the price for cosmetic brands of facial cleansing oil, this product will do the same. However, the texture is not as light as the expensive Shu Uemura one. I have also ordered the non organic (same brand) jojoba oil. Once I start using it, will report back.

Good for mild skin and scalp issues.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

I used it twice a day on scalp and face I wouldn't say i had more than 20% improvement with Dandruff. It's natural, and not too expensive, so nothing to lose.

Better use for the skin

Posted by 5371320478200883180 on Jan 04, 2015

I bought this to moisturise my hair but read more and realised jojoba has multi-uses. I haven't used other brands of jojoba oil but this brand doesn't seem to absorb into the hair as well as the skin. In fact i look like I haven't washed my hair in days - clumpy looking! I'm currently using the oil with my daily body moisturiser - makes application easier and it feels well absorbed, even for nights when I don't use the a/c in tropical Singapore!