My favorite jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2094875 on Jul 02, 2008

For whatever reason, this particular jojoba oil performs better for me than others I have tried. I use it to cleanse and moisturize my face, as s shine treatment in my hair, on my eyelashes, etc. It keeps my pores clear, my skin stays soft and keeps the frizz from my hair. This is the single most important item in my routine.

The Best Quality Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 14, 2011

This is the best quality organic jojoba oil on market with this price, after I have tried more than 10 brands of high-end organic jojoba oil from around the world while in States, Canada and Japan! I have emptied Now Foods jojoba purchased at i-herb and I felt something was lucking, smells odd and not just quite there, like other high-end ones I tried. I think I finally found the Jojoba oil of my life and will purchase this again and again from i-herb, forever!! Love it so much, thank you!!

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer2476805 on Jan 20, 2008

Seriously awesome. I use a 2-3 drops (add with Tea Tree Oil) in the morning and night, and it makes my skin glow. It only stays oily for a few minutes, but does give your skin a "dewy" look.

Dry skin Rx

Posted by Reviewer2075438 on Mar 31, 2009

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. Sometimes it gets so bad that I break out in rashes which turn into hives and then require Predisone. The Jojoba Oil stopped the rash dead. No more itchies, no more rash, no more Prednisone. I am a very happy camper.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Mar 19, 2009

I love this - I have started using it on my face in dry areas. I am prone to breakouts and this actually calms my skin. It has no scent and it gets absorbed very quickly in my skin. I think i will actually forget about lotion altogether and use only this now!

It's not actually not an oil

Posted by Reviewer2006952 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I learned that it is not actually an oil but a wax derived from the jojoba plant. I have oily, acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizer I use(well, mixed with a little pure aloe vera gel). It absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't leave a greasy film and actually makes my skin less oily as it seems to suppress oil production. I also add a few drops to my facial cleanser, body wash and sometimes to my hair conditioner. This is an all around good-for-skin-and-hair product that I can't live without.

Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this as my night time moisturizer every night (I have oily and acne-prone skin), and it's amazing! I also use this on the sides of my arms where I have keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) immediately after showering. I've seen great results. And a little goes a long way- I've had my bottle for over 4 months and haven't even used half of it yet!

top favorite brand of organic jojoba oil sold on iherb; excellent for complexion!

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

of the organic jojoba oils (100%, no additives) sold on iherb, here's my preference ranking, since sizes and prices are more-or-less pretty similar at the time of writing this: 1) desert essence = this would be my favorite, because the oil itself smells more lively and earthy (leading me to the assumption that it's somehow less refined). 2) aura cacia = my second favorite, good to purchase at least once, so you can keep refilling the nifty bottle (which has a great flip top that keeps it tidy and an excellent reducer hole so you don't spill out too much in one slosh). 3) now brand = oil seems fine, but no fancy bottle, no earthy liveliness. sorry, now, that makes you third. ...for what it's worth. regarding the product, organic jojoba oil itself has been an excellent boon to my skin care regime. i actually use very little else, even on my face, since it doubles as cleanser and moisturizer (google 'oil cleansing method'), and makes my skin happy. good luck finding what works best for you!

great aftershave, all natural, great price

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

i know you can use it for other things, however i find this to be the best all-natural aftershave out there ... and it's very affordable on iherb.com (plus a little bit of this goes a long way ... a single bottle lasts months)

great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Nov 07, 2009

I don't like the oily feel of many lotions, so I was surprised to find that I really love this oil as a basic moisterizer. It absorbs so quickly into my skin that it doesn't feel oily. And you only need a few drops of it, so it's economical, too.