great aftershave, all natural, great price

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

i know you can use it for other things, however i find this to be the best all-natural aftershave out there ... and it's very affordable on iherb.com (plus a little bit of this goes a long way ... a single bottle lasts months)

Title

Posted by Reviewer1677652 on Oct 29, 2009

I've used it for many years. It helps me more than anything else I've tried.

Thank you for the gift of nature! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1164411 on Jun 02, 2009

I can't live without this organic jojoba oil. This is the best jojoba oil I have ever found.

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Love IT! Great to put in hair and scalp over night(just make sure u rinse rinse rinse after) and to mix a little in with your night facial cream for a little hydrate boost.

nature's gift

Posted by Reviewer2763853 on May 12, 2010

this is my 3rd bottle in a row. I use it on my hair, my lip, my face, and sometimes ankles! It is Nature's gift :) I cant imagine living without it.

Better than any other expensive skin care creams

Posted by 4914593978938430435 on Mar 17, 2015

I've used this oil for years on my face and the effect is great. I give you a tip: after I wash my face I don't dry it with a towel and apply a dash of oil straight onto a wet skin. This hepls to save the liquid in you skin and the oil distributes better, not leaving a thick oily layer on your skin. It dries very quickly and the skin looks radiant. I think it works great as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkles aid too.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2924670 on Dec 19, 2009

Wonderful hair oil leave hair feeling really soft. I also mix jojoba oil with my shea butter for a skin moisturizer.Works wonders for dry skin.I been using this oil for two years now.One of the many reasons I rate this oil as a five star.In a few month you will see better hair and skin just continue to use.

Wonderful in Winter!

Posted by Reviewer1161507 on Jan 21, 2010

This is a great moisturizer for hair, skin. Absorbs wonderfully and mixes great with other oils & essential oils for a wonderful fine facial oil that - get this - can also be used with a warm washcloth as a cleanser and makeup remover. Excellent stuff!

love love love!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Aug 11, 2011

Jojoba oil is such a great product I can recommend to everyone w/normal-oily skin. I don't have any breakouts and the pores seem less visible. It also reduces any whiteness of zinc oxide sunscreens. I use it as a sebum remover (as if you are using cleansing oil but I use it after I remove my makeup w/cleansing wipes and then wash the oil off w/cleanser) Great body/face moisturiser. hair treatment. 1 drop of oil should be enough for your entire face. Under makeup it makes your face dewy so these days I stopped putting foundation on my face.

Has a strong "plasticky" odor

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 05, 2011

The non-organic one had no odor so I don't understand why this one smells so strong, and not pleasantly to the point that I'm wondering if it's perished? Desert Essence ought to pack this oil in a glass container and with a pour spot that is not conducive to spilling! This oil arrived to me the next day after shipping but it probably traveled for hours in the back of a very hot truck as it was delivered very late in the day. I wonder if xenoestrogens leached from the plastic onto the oil ruining its organic purity? I don't feel comfortable using this product.