good

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014

good product and its organic

Great for frizzy, curly hair.

Posted by rebeccajo on Sep 30, 2014

This helps calm the crazy in my hair, so I appreciate it. All you need is a pea-sized amount, more than that will make your hair greasy. The one problem I have with it is the dispenser. It can get a bit messy if you're not careful.

Absorbs well

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Have been using it as a moisturizer instead of body cream. Mixed it with aromatic oils and the result is perfect. Moisturizes very well. Absorbs fully and leaves the skin soft and pleasantly smelling. I look forward to each shower...

desert essence organic jojoba oil

Posted by 5718656018419148468 on Sep 28, 2014

Is really a good product..wipe off my makeup easily n make my face clean

I am in love with this

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 23, 2014

This is by far, the best skin product I purchased on iHerb. I can use this on my neck & face for fine lines; body and even on my hair for moisturizing and revitalizing! My skin feels so much smoother and hair is shinier..! It is the organic multi purpose oil at such a reasonable price!!!! One tip for the new users to remember - just be really careful when you drop the oil on your palm, the lid is a bit loose, so you may lose more than a drop!

Excellent value and excellent product

Posted by Moony90 on Sep 18, 2014

I have very dry hair and this product is essential. My hair looks very healthy Great product, a must for wavy and dry hair. Very fast delivery, I am very pleased!

Gooooooood

Posted by 5590198592335076711 on Sep 14, 2014

2nd purchase! A few drops are enough for my skin and hair. I'm using it to make soaps and cosmetics also.

Great

Posted by 4999508354699908184 on Sep 12, 2014

Love this Oil, have used other more expensive brands and actually prefer this oil over many of them. Would recommend.

Still using it and watching the efficiency

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on Sep 02, 2014

I like this oil. I use mostly on my scalp, but I also mix with my regular moisturising lotion. It is quite ok for now and I will buy it again. I still havent noticed big difference in lowering my dandruff and hair loss.

like!

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Aug 07, 2014

i enjoy it, it is what it is, jojoba oil, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. i use it as a makeup remover instead of soap, does a great job and doesn't make my eyes sting.