Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5750178128689926796 on Aug 06, 2014

Very good product, I use it for hair and skin and is very moisturizing. You need a very little amount for optimal results.

Great for skin and hair

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jul 14, 2014

Highly recommended!

Love love love it

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

I use it on my face and hair. I bleach my hair, so it definately needs some care! I use it daily, mix hairproduct with some oil and so it keeps my hair healty and shiny. Also my skin is quite sensitive and doesnt like artificial ingredients, but loves this (and other kinds of) oil. I love organic jojoba oil and this kind is so much cheaper than the ones i can buy in The Netherlands! I uses not even half a bottle, but since I reorderd a few weeks ago, i did buy another bottle. :)

Nice!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

I tend to add this to my serum if I want more nourishment. It's good for sensitive skin - haven't had any sort of reaction. It also makes an awesome hair mask if you saturate your hair with it and leave it in overnight. Super soft hair in the morning!

Increible

Posted by 4822223528472340170 on Jul 07, 2014

Aceite increible que deja el pelo super suva y muy brillante

My go to oil

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 04, 2014

This is my third bottle of desert essence jojoba oil and i have to say its the most reliable oil that ive used thus far. It doesnt break me out, it gets my gross plugs to sort of... Push itself out from my clogged pores, and it doesn't feel heavy to me. I really dont have too much to say about it except that its a great oil to fall back on when you want to do the OCM.

Multi purpose

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

I put this everywhere and it doesn't clog pores ,I feel it helps with fading acne scars and keeps your skin soft but not greasy. This is another item that will last for a long time and its multi purpose. I also put this in my hair after I washed it and when my hair drys it soft. This is a repurchase item for sure! Remember if you use this on your face or any oil NEVER rub PAT your face with product that's how it absorbs!

Great, non-scented moisturizer suitable for sensitive & oily/combination skin.

Posted by 4766706797032620903 on Jun 23, 2014

I'm 19 and have the occasional acne as well as the above mentioned skin type. This does not leave my skin oily at all even after several hours prior to application. I apply this with a cotton pad so as not to use excess product or leave excess product on my skin. I highly recommend this! I just love how it is non-scented. This is also really great for the hair! It leaves my rebounded hair subtly and natural-looking shiny and healthy. Smoothes flyways and split ends and leaves my hair really soft ! So so great!

very nice on my hair

Posted by 5199760228416514347 on Jun 23, 2014

I put a few drops on my hair for an hour before taking a shower... it makes my hair soft

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This oil is good. I use it on my hair and my hair looks shiny.