good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Good oil and packaging isn't feminine.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love using this oil as a base with my various essential oils. Essential oils have wonderful healing properties. Each oil is different. Some help reduce inflammation or help relieve digestion while others are great insect repellents, diuretics, anti-oxidants, etc. Google essential oils to learn more. Organic is always the best option.

Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

Super produit ! Je l'utilise souvent sur mes cheveux en bain d'huile avant le shampoing et il hydrate et nourrit très bien mon cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise aussi quelques fois sur mon visage ou sur mon corps quand j'ai la peau très sèche et je sens la différence !

Good quality!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Hasn't improved my skin but atleast it doesn't break me out, considering my extremly acne-prone skin that is a huge plus! I'd rather use this simple organic product than smother my skin with chemicals.

Very nice

Posted by 5363155563174333004 on Jul 14, 2013

Very nice

Good for the face

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

I make my own oil blend with this and essential oils as a face oil. I've always been afraid to use oil on my face because of my combination skin and the perception that oil will make my face oilier. Oils I've tried in the past tend to give me a greasy feel and look, which made me more fearful of using oil on my face. When I read that jojoba oil is similar to our skin's natural sebum, I decide to use it as a base oil for the essential oils I wanted to use on my face. I only use one drop of the jojoba oil blend on my face and I find that it's not as greasy as the other oils on my face. My face feels smooth and dewy to the touch when I apply it on my face.

Best for oily skin

Posted by 5452645301736380276 on Aug 04, 2013

My skin has cleared so muh after using this . Love this product :)

Perfect

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it for my hair after I wash it. Have been loving the results.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Compré este producto para problemas de caspa y tras apñicarlo un par de veces me ha djado el pelo precioso, muy nutrido, tambien sirve para la piel puesto que es la grasa mas parecida al cuerpo humano. Huele como a semillas, no es graso y muy natural con un color intenso del verdadero aceite de jojoba no de esos claruchos que venden en otros sitios.