Great product.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 24, 2012

Really good. Organic product.

love this

Posted by 4720347322014511552 on Sep 19, 2012

During roaccutan it eases scalp dryness and itchiness. Also calms my dry and irritated skin! Will b ordering moar when needed.

Great Product !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

an organic jojoba oil who is fast absorbed and leave your skin feeling soft and nourrished

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2402447 on Oct 31, 2012

i am natural with kinky, coily texture hair and i use this jojoba oil with my other oils ( almond, castro, extra virgin, vitamin E oils)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

love it

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

Being organic and all, I think this is the best available jojoba oil on here

super !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

très bonne huile bio que j'utilise en bain pour mes longueurs avant le shamp (soit la veille soit 2/3h avant)

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I found out this is one of the chief ingredients in a $300 a jar fancy face cream I bought once (Silly me!). Now I mix this with my regular non-petroleum based lotion and apply to my skin all over my body! And it works just as well to undo wrinkles!

Best present ever for my face.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 28, 2012

I am so happy I got this, never imagened a simple oil could make my face feel and look so nice! I have used almond oil before but it clogged my pores so I broke out a bit. My skin now is much smoother and softer, I think it is one of the first times I have noticed a product making that much of a difference. And my acne is not worse at all, it is in fact better. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair too, for shine and softness. And it is great for massage, for softening lips and so many things. Maybe the best thing I have gotten from Iherb :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Apr 02, 2012

Use this for my hair, this is my second bottle