EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.98

$15.99

Savings of: $6.01 (38% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

Super produit ! Je l'utilise souvent sur mes cheveux en bain d'huile avant le shampoing et il hydrate et nourrit très bien mon cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise aussi quelques fois sur mon visage ou sur mon corps quand j'ai la peau très sèche et je sens la différence !

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good quality!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Hasn't improved my skin but atleast it doesn't break me out, considering my extremly acne-prone skin that is a huge plus! I'd rather use this simple organic product than smother my skin with chemicals.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very nice

Posted by 5363155563174333004 on Jul 14, 2013

Very nice

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good for the face

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

I make my own oil blend with this and essential oils as a face oil. I've always been afraid to use oil on my face because of my combination skin and the perception that oil will make my face oilier. Oils I've tried in the past tend to give me a greasy feel and look, which made me more fearful of using oil on my face. When I read that jojoba oil is similar to our skin's natural sebum, I decide to use it as a base oil for the essential oils I wanted to use on my face. I only use one drop of the jojoba oil blend on my face and I find that it's not as greasy as the other oils on my face. My face feels smooth and dewy to the touch when I apply it on my face.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Best for oily skin

Posted by 5452645301736380276 on Aug 04, 2013

My skin has cleared so muh after using this . Love this product :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it for my hair after I wash it. Have been loving the results.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy bueno

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Compré este producto para problemas de caspa y tras apñicarlo un par de veces me ha djado el pelo precioso, muy nutrido, tambien sirve para la piel puesto que es la grasa mas parecida al cuerpo humano. Huele como a semillas, no es graso y muy natural con un color intenso del verdadero aceite de jojoba no de esos claruchos que venden en otros sitios.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta!

Posted by 4850431404542577790 on Sep 22, 2013

Me encanta, lo uso en mi cabello y me queda padrísimo. Y para masajes esta excelente, deja la piel muy hidratada.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

excelente

Posted by 5713413318641290840 on Sep 23, 2013

Me encanta como queda el cabello después de un tratamiento de aceite de jojoba. Para el cuero cabelludo reseco es muy humectante y deja el cabello suave. En la piel es muy bueno y solo se necesitan unas poquitas gotas y tener la piel humeda, excelente.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

5/5

Posted by 4736011848497178166 on Oct 28, 2013

Moisturizes skin very well. Mild, good fragrance.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 81-90 of 175 total

« Previous | 7 8 9 10 11 | Next »