Desert Essence, Organics, Baby, My Sweetie Pie Baby Lotion, Fragrance Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

many blogers recommended this

Posted by 5756369402119192147 on Sep 04, 2013

many blogers recommended this

Desert Essence Baby Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Oct 06, 2013

I have very sensitive skin, and this is the best lotion I've found. Doesn't irritant my skin and I love that it doesn't have any fragrance. The price was affordable and your service is fast and relilable I'm a satisfied customer! Thanks iHerb!

Title, Description, info are wrong/lying

Posted by 5023332785722729507 on Mar 21, 2014

Great lotion in the way it soaks in. The picture and title of the item both say fragrance free, but it does not say it on the bottle I received. Actually, there is a strong orange fragrance that makes my skin burn. If I had the one without fragrance, this would be the best lotion.