hidrata y relaja

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 31, 2015

Cuando mi piel está seca y pruriginosa absorbe esta loción rápidamente. El olor a lavanda es agradable y relajante. Además deja la piel muy hidratada. When my skin is dry and itchy absorbs this lotion very quickly. The lavander smell is pleasant and relaxing. In adittion, it leaves the skin very moisturized.

Lotion

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014

wow, I stayed very glad by the lotion, I adore the lavender smell in that. very wet my body

Chutazo de lavanda

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Para las adictas a la lavanda, como yo, esta crema e suna delicia: el olor es suuuuper intenso. La textura muy agradable, tarda un pelín en absorberse, pero nada del otro mundo. Me encanta. Repito, y repito y repito.

Strong Smell

Posted by Moony90 on Sep 18, 2014

It does smell like soap which is overpowering.

A rich lotion

Posted by Reviewer3184442 on Jul 29, 2014

It's thicker than the other lotions from desert essence and smells devine

good cream

Posted by 4989836875752055329 on Jul 17, 2014

i dont like the smell

Smooth

Posted by 4773580859730464304 on Jun 12, 2014

Lovely, slightly scented lotion-a very special scent which I have not encountered before but not too much at all. I am afraid it is not rich enough to erase the chaffed skin around my finger nails but I do have my hands in water a lot. But I like to use it often and it relieves my skin during the day. I love the fact that it is mostly organic and that I can use it on my face as well- I have no qualms about applying it to my face. All in all I am indeed satisfied with this product - a good price- value for your money. And NO animal testing which is extremely important to me when I buy soaps and cremes and lotion etc I am generally extremely satisfied with iHerbs products.

Not emollient enough

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

After I saw that Desert Essence had changed their formulations and seemed to eliminate some of the bad chemicals in their hand lotions, I decided to give them another try. I am still not impressed with their moisturizing effect. This hand lotion may be okay for a twenty-something person, but I need more. Although this product is less expensive, I will pay more for a better moisturizer. You get what you pay for.

不似傳統的薰衣草味.

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Oct 09, 2013

質感輕不油膩. 稍大瓶. 香味似雙妹嚜花露水. 不似傳統的薰衣草味.

bonne odeur de lavande

Posted by 5266618408845657082 on Sep 15, 2013

très agréable,nourrissant pour le corps, moins pour les mains . met un peu de temps à pénétrer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »