Seriously Grape-y

Posted by Reviewer1935924 on Nov 04, 2010

This body wash is pretty good. I rate it highly because it's vegan, gluten-free, and organic. With all of those qualifiers, the scent is not one of my greatest concerns. It also lathers well, and I feel clean after using it. All that being said: this body wash just really, REALLY smells like grape. If you don't mind smelling like jelly, I'd recommend this. The scent doesn't linger for too long, but just be aware, in case you might use a perfume that will clash.

Grapes are Divine!

Posted by Reviewer2611064 on May 29, 2009

This body wash smells so awesome! Again another great product that is paraben free/laurel sulfate free and wonderful. I can't get enough of this scent I also use the shampoo and conditioner! Great price here too!

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1322224 on Apr 23, 2008

This is a thick body wash that lathers well and smells great! Even good for shaving your legs!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2510989 on Nov 30, 2011

This is fantastic. I have very sensitiv skin and this is very good. I will by this body wash many times.

Smells like candy

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Dec 02, 2011

and dosent dry out the sin, just like all the body washes from this brand. I love DE ;)

A really good body soap which is a little on the expensive side ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... however, but if you like good quality products - this won't let you down. It's also not watery or diluted, so it lasts quite long. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 22, 2011

I love it! Its smell so real, like real grapes and it leaves soft skin after shower!

Smells like candy and no nasties

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Apr 25, 2011

I love this body wash, it's gentle and smells wonderfully grape-y! My boyfriend claims his skin gets dry from this, but being the one with sensitive skin, I think he's just being his usual skeptical self :-)

fresh bodywash

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on May 25, 2011

I was a little worried about the smell, that it might be like bubblegum, but after using in the shower its actually a really great smell. Its a very fresh, alive scent, and i actually like it more than the raspberry version. But then that is personal taste, my mum loves the raspberry. anyway, this wash is very good. leaves skin smooth, clean and gently exfoliated.

I love the smell