Disgusting scent

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

This product does not even remotely smell like citrus. The moisturizing abilities were very poor.

It is ok

Posted by Charybdis on Sep 05, 2012

This lotion moisturized perfectly, but the scent was lackluster. It was too much orange and not enough spice. If you like the spicy scents, try the Desert Essence Vanilla Chai lotion. I love Desert Essence as a company because they don't use petrochemicals, use wind power, don't contain cancer causing agents, and for all sorts of other lovely reasons.

don't care for the smell

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Sep 22, 2011

love the coconut--will not buy this fragrance again

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on May 24, 2011

I liked this,but the smell could have been a bit stronger.

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 20, 2011

Smooth, not very spicy smell but yes orangey

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Oct 28, 2010

I love this lotion and the smell of the spicy citrus. It is a unique scent and is not overpowering. The scent also lasts longer than other Desert Essence lotions, which I like.

Diana Dimitrova

Posted by Reviewer3049717 on Jul 31, 2010

Very nice product!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on May 14, 2010

Absorbs quickly, doesn't feel sticky afterwards. Nice texture, but the scent was not really my favourite. I was hoping for something more fresh, I guess it's the "spicy" part here that makes the scent a little weird. Because of the nice texture would try other Desert Essence lotions though.

terrible scent

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Mar 15, 2009

While this lotion is good over all, the scent is way too strong. It reminds you of "Oldspice" cologne. I had to return it because my husband couldn't stand the smell and it was too much for me after a while.

Great Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1812920 on Nov 12, 2008

I love all organic products from Desert Essence, all shampoos, soaps, and lotions. Doesn't make my hair fall off or dry like other natural or especially commerical shampoos. Iherb.com makes it easier and cheaper for me to buy these products. I bought about 12 plus 10 items from Iherb.com last time. I will always buy from this website. Thanks Iherb.com

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »