No ginger

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I quite like the feel of this product as I use it and it's not drying for my skin. I just don't think there is any ginger in it at all, which is what I expected. Plain green apple scent doesn't do anything for me (should have trusted the other reviews - just thought I'd give it a go!)

not bad

Posted by 4670611777870629415 on Feb 24, 2016

Good fresh smelll

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

I have allergy to frarancee and this work for me

Smells a little artificial

Posted by 4862542233363590448 on Oct 08, 2015

Works well, doesn't dry out the skin. The scent of apples is strong, but a bit too artificially sweet for my liking. Hardly detected any ginger scent at all.

SMELL AMAZING

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Sep 07, 2015

cleans great, smells good and the ingredients are really nice. definitely recommend.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5513935154488511916 on Jun 07, 2015

This is the best body wash I have found so far, I'm in love with it! The texture is beautiful, the scent divine, and unlike other brands - a little goes a very long way. I would recommend this highly to anyone considering trying it. Great for my very sensitive skin and the gel texture is very refreshing on the skin, yet lathers up beautifully. 😊

LOVE IT! THE SMELL!!!!

Posted by 5541929031825465929 on May 24, 2015

LOVE THAT SMELL!!! Love the product! It doesn't really smell like ginger though, more like sweet apples. The only bad thing I'd say is that it's a bit hard to get a bigger amount of body wash out of the tube at once as it seems to have some kind of a seal system and you have to squeeze super hard. It's good in a way though, makes you use less at a time and in case kids were to use it you won't end up with an empty tube.

Lovely fresh apple scent, bad packaging

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 19, 2015

I can't smell the ginger anywhere, but to me this body wash smells of fresh, crisp green apples, and I love it. The body wash is a gel, it lathers well but the suds and bubbles doesn't last long on the sponge (but this wasn't really an issue for me, it encourages you to shower faster). I didn't found it drying, but also not particularly hydrating, it's just OK, soft enough on my skin. However, I had issues with the packaging.... I had to squeeze the tube very strongly in order to get the gel out of it. It seems that the opening is too small, and the gel too thick, so it doesn't flow properly. I did check that there was no protective seal or anything: the tube was completely open but you still have to squeeze it hard. This is neither easy nor pleasant to do with wet hands in the shower. I'm young and healthy and still had problems with the tube, so I imagine this gel is not good for elderly people, or people with articulation problems on the hands. That's why I give it only 3 stars. I had the same issue with a different body wash from the same brand, so it's not just a faulty tube, this happens with all body washes (I'm actually surprised no other reviews mention this, it was a big issue for me). To sum up, lovely gel, horrid container. The scent is so nice that I'm considering buying it again, cutting open the tube and transfering the product to a proper container so that I don't have to struggle every morning in the shower.

Love the scent!

Posted by 4711765280481077688 on Apr 30, 2015

My favourite, but this time i gave this to my sister :)

Quite nice,

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 26, 2015

I must admit: The smell is fresh and invigorating, even though it does not linger at all after you shower. You might need another bottle as the caps for these tubes tend to become moldy when in the bathroom and in contact with water, or simply store outside your bathroom ;)