excellent

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 09, 2015

would recommend! Love it!

Lovely gel, but dislike the packaging

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 19, 2015

The body wash itself is very good, but I had problems with the packaging. The body wash is a gel, it lathers well but the suds and bubbles doesn't last long on the sponge (but this wasn't really an issue for me, it encourages you to shower faster). I didn't found it drying, but also not particularly hydrating, it's just OK, soft enough on my skin. The scent is pleasant, sweeter than I imagined, but nice. It reminds me more of a spicy cake instead of chai tea, it's sweet, vanilla-ry and milky. The smell does linger on the skin. However, the packaging.... I had to squeeze the tube very strongly in order to get the gel out of it. It seems that the opening is too small, and the gel too thick, so it doesn't flow properly. I did check that there was no protective seal or anything: the tube was completely open but you still have to squeeze it hard. This is neither easy nor pleasant to do with wet hands in the shower. I'm young and healthy and still had problems with the tube, so I imagine this gel is not good for elderly people, or people with articulation problems on the hands. That's why I give it only 3 stars. I had the same issue with a different body wash from the same brand, so it's not just a faulty tube, this happens with all body washes. To sum up, lovely gel, horrid container. Maybe I'll buy it again, cut open the tube and transfer the product to a proper container so that I don't have to struggle every morning in the shower.

Best body wash.

Posted by 5380723449147538034 on Apr 01, 2015

This body wash had no chemicals or residue do its safe to use with my Endometriosis. Love the smell!

Just okay

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Feb 23, 2015

I felt the scent of the spice was very overpowering in this. It was an okay product and lathered well, it was just hard to squeeze the product out sometimes

NIce product

Posted by 5251642867509541606 on Feb 12, 2015

The smell is a bit too strong and candy-like for my taste but otherwise nice product.

Good

Posted by 5241188921967168018 on Dec 24, 2014

Nice smell

Shower gel review

Posted by 5429553688250557299 on Dec 12, 2014

Nice product. It smells delicious, leaves a soft skin and rinces easily. The cap is quite unpractical, as all the caps of the big tubes used by Desert Essence. The cap is not fixed tightly enough on the tube opening, so when you squeeze the tube, a part of the loton fills the space within the cap, and after a few day, you end up with a lot of dried matter inside the cap, that tends to block its opening.

Better try another product of this company.

Posted by mariasait on Nov 03, 2014

It smells more like chai and less like vanilla (if not not at all). The smell reminds me of medicine or hospital or even sterilization. Weird smell. Not good nor bad. Just indifferent. There are so many better options to try of this company. I wouldn't purchase again.

Doesnt smell great

Posted by Stephy on Oct 08, 2014

Works well as a body wash but doesnt have an overly nice smell to it.

Dries my skin

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 26, 2014

The smell is fantastic! But it feels quite drying on my skin. I feel kinda "squeaky clean" when using it, (not a good sign), and afterwards the skin on my legs get itchy and my shoulders and arms feel dry. Just a shame I got the entire bottle still.. not sure if I will bother using it. Will not be buying it again.