July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Organics Facial Care, Age Reversal Pomegranate Face Serum, Step 2, 2 fl oz (59.1 ml)

Love this face serum!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this face serum in combination with the pomegranate cleanser for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most serums or lotions clog my pores almost as soon as I apply it. This serum doesn't do that. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this serum. It helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Nov 07, 2010

I love this serum it's wonderful it's like a light lotion, it is non greasy it has pomegranate,green tea,grape seed,coq10,vitamins A,C,and E all the essential anti agers.I have sensitive skin and this does'nt bother me like other products do it is soothing. It's great and a low price here at Iherb!

great organic product

Posted by Reviewer2564071 on Sep 20, 2008

I can use this in the daytime but need something with more moisture at night (55y/o)

Shake it before use

Posted by Reviewer3018483 on Jun 22, 2012

I found it a light cream. I didn' t like the fact that you must shake it before the use. Otherwise cream with water mixed come out.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3122132 on Apr 05, 2010

It irritates my skin and I develped lttle red patches. Wish I could get a refund.