Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3050785 on Jan 31, 2008

I do enjoy using this product. It can leave you a little bit dry but as long as you moisturize after, you'll be fine.

great way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer2564071 on Sep 20, 2008

I use this in the morning, a little bit goes a long way since the're no fillers in this product

Facial Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer3329622 on Jan 02, 2009

This really works! It takes off my make-up really well and has a firming effect too!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Mar 28, 2009

Cleans my face without stripping it. I gave it 4 stars because I haven't been using it long enough to see the age reversal benefits.

Great organic cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1934447 on Apr 10, 2009

The great thing about this cleanser is that it's sulfate free, which I love!

cleansing gel

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Dec 10, 2009

It doesn't dry out your skin.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1663047 on Jul 20, 2011

I like this one, it makes my skin soft, I haven't seen any age reversal yet, but I haven't used it so long either. A good product!

Very nice stuff, cleans well.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Oct 25, 2011

I have problems with cleansers clogging my pores so I thought I would try a gel. This is really nice, although I'm not nuts about the smell. One side benefit that surprised me is that 2 age spots on my face are considerably lighter after only 2 days of use. I didn't even think about it until I went to put my concealer on. I am liking Desert Essence products when they don't have phenoxythenol in them.

good product

Posted by 5188411175888809196 on Sep 30, 2012

the gel is very pleasent on the skin, cleans without drying. the smell is not so good

makes your skin soft

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

It's a nice gel and it's easy to use. Makes your skin soft. It has very good ingredients!!! All safe, so that 's a good advantage of this product