Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Organics, Facial Care, Age Reversal, Pomegranate Facial Cleansing Gel, Step 1, 4 fl oz (118.2 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Don't ever discontinue this product!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this cleanser in combination with the pomegranate face serum for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most cleansers either dry me out or leave a residue. This cleanser does neither. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft, clean and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this cleanser. The face serum helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con with the face serum is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3120573 on Sep 24, 2008

This leaves my hormonal confused skin nice and clean but does not dry it out too much. My skin used to feel scaley and congested but this product has sorted it out. It has a slight minty smell and does tingle a bit when using it but it hasn't irritazted my usuallysensitive skin at all.

excellent facial cleansing gel

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Feb 27, 2008

I love this product, a little goes a long way.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1571043 on Apr 15, 2008

This is the best Gluten-Free skin care I have found yet!

Facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 13, 2008

This cleanser is very gentle, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and taut but rather smooth and refreshed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »