Good item

Posted by 5582942143902612683 on Mar 11, 2014

Great shampoo. Good economical product because you need really small amount of it. Gentle cleanser.I will order conditioner too.

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 30, 2012

Makes my hair soft and gives it volume. Great product!

The best what I tried

Posted by 4612463992019842147 on Oct 28, 2012

This shampoo is the best! Smell and consistecy are very good! I had lost my hair for a long time and I did not know how to stop it, another tabletes and shampoes did not help me, really! But when I tried this shampoo I think it helps me. My hair stoped to lose!!!! I love it! But I use shampoo which was in previous tube, on the picture is new tube.... I hope they are the same)

Fan !!

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Jul 17, 2013

Je suis complètement fan ! Il laisse les cheveux doux, il ne les abime pas et sa composition est vraiment clean! seul (léger) inconvénient, il mousse peu, on a tendance a en mettre trop la premiere fois...

Great!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

Hair looks, feels, and smells great!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3219791 on Sep 19, 2012

Smells so good, and I will definately order this again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3309810 on Oct 09, 2008

Great

ME EN-CAN-TO!

Posted by Gabids on Feb 04, 2015

Lo volveré a comprar sin dudar! deja mi cabello suave, muy brillante y muy liviano! recomendable totalmente. Lo utilizo en conjunto con el acondicionador de coco de la misma marca y lo alterno con el de Frambuesa también de Desert Essence. Esta mezcla es buena porque el Shampoo que entregue mucho brillo, y suavidad y acondicionador que hidrate y suavice también. El pack perfecto!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3174945 on Jan 15, 2013

Not bad, but I wish the smell last longer.

Upset

Posted by Reviewer3093225 on Nov 27, 2013

Sorry that i wrote like that but it's a pity that i can't review this order because it hasn't been delivered yet, i always order from our webpage the products, and as i remember you get used to work with different transfer companies, and i received everything, apart this last order that should be delivered in date of 25 september with global mail DHL, i wrote to them about this problem but no receive any answer during a week .... from now i'm afraid to order here because i'm not sure anymore. But i like your production.