Me encanta

Posted by 5279759663915694222 on Dec 03, 2014

Deja el pelo muy limpio suelto y con volumen. Además hace falta muy poca cantidad, por lo que realmente cunde el producto.

Just in Time

Posted by 5030411904774737219 on Nov 21, 2014

Been using green apple shampoo for years, and love the smell and the way it leaves my hair shine and behave the way I style it. Could no longer find it for a while, and really missed it. It's like an old friend.

bon

Posted by 5346108014661793127 on Nov 17, 2014

excellent shampoing laisse les cheveux doux et brillants et j'adore le parfum

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Nov 05, 2014

Smells good, but gave me greasy and oily hair. Very disappointed!

No chemicals, only a mild smell, and works fine

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 25, 2014

Due to suffering from multiple chemical sensitivities, I cannot use commercial shampoos. And even natural shampoos with fragrances can cause me problems, so I looked for a natural, fragrance-free shampoo to use and came across Desert Essence's Fragrance Free Shampoo, but strangely, it had a smell that bothered me. So then I tried this Green Apple and Ginger Shampoo by Desert Essence, and it only has a mild smell, but that does not bother me at all, so I use this shampoo exclusively. It works just as well as commercial shampoos. It lathers up easily, doesn't dry out my hair, and seems to last a reasonable time. But it is a bit expensive. And the lid leaves something to be desired. It used to have a very tiny hole, but the company fixed that, so it is larger now. But now it tends to leak, so some shampoo is lost when I open it. And I have to be careful when opening the lid, as it is easy to break it. If I do that, then it will not plug the hole, and the shampoo will leak out. That is why I've saved a couple of lids from previous bottles, so if I break one I can replace it with an old lid. But other than those caveats, this is a very good product.

ok

Posted by 5601799000193124434 on Oct 22, 2014

i like the smell, but i thought it would be better. i don't see any volume in my hair

Super!

Posted by 4829565925683944466 on Oct 04, 2014

Très économique, sent très bon!

It smells artifical

Posted by 5088562524343003884 on Oct 03, 2014

This smells like cough syrup, but after washing with it the scent doesn't stay in my hair, thank god. I think it's because I didn't use a lot. I had oily hair but this makes my scalp really dry, itchy and my hair frizzly, I guess that's what they meant by volume. I much prefer the lemon tea tree shampoo from this brand.

Muy bueno.

Posted by potipoti on Oct 01, 2014

Como siempre los champús de esta línea de desert essence son estupendos. Dejan el pelo suave brillante y ayudan mucho con el encrespamiento. Lástima que tengo el pelo graso y en eso no me ayudan, solo me dura el pelo limpio un día. El olor es como a caramelo o piruletas, nada de manzana.

fab hair

Posted by 4678695281356318508 on Sep 30, 2014

Love the shampoo great for my fine curly hair, smells fab too